Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Point Isabel, maybe? (Nor Cal)

Point Isabel, maybe? (Nor Cal)

As soon as this RAIN stops, how bout a little Nor Cal meeting? I'm keeping touch with a couple GTers who plan to meet in Alameda, Point Isabel, or somewhere in SF. Most likely, they're going to Pt. Isabel maybe next week

Now wouldn't it be fun if PTers and GTers could meet over the one thing that we all adore? Huh? Soo...? We haven't decided on a date because of the !@#%#@! rain, so anything's game. LOL

Anybody?

Oh come on...This is pitiful. NOBODY in all of Northern California is willing to even think about it???
    BCBlondie? Anybody?

Even if you despise Greyhound owners, ya gotta love the sight of a sprinting Greyhound!

AHH!! I can't believe I almost missed this thread, but YESSSSSSSS I would LOVE to have a NorCal meeting..

I hope bckrazy would be interested as well... Then Sesh wouldn't be the only BC...

Hehe, yeah. Nobody really looks here, do they? Oh well, Pt. Isabel is always packed with dogs. It's just a matter of convincing the 'rents

What about the Berkeley Marina? It's not as packed... I take my pups there all the time.

Sorry all I missed this thread...I would love to bring my pups...Bubba will be ready to go out into public soon..he gets his second round of shots at the vet on 1-11, which in truth will be his third round because the breeder gave him his first round. My vet says he can't go out till HE gives the third round.

Let me know when you guys plan to meet I would love to come and the sf area is only one and a half hours from the sacramento area.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Berkeley Marina is unfenced. No can do--gotta sighthound. Come on people. Keep this thread alive !!

I would LOVE to go! It'd be sooo much fun to meet you guys! I know Gonzo would love to meet Seshy too! I *will* go, no matter what ^_~

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Originally posted by Giselle
    Berkeley Marina is unfenced. No can do--gotta sighthound. Come on people. Keep this thread alive !!
    Isn't Pt. Isabel unfenced too? ...... Lol

When I took casey to a beach at jenner I bought a 50 ft training lead...that worked great, although if we all did that it could be a tangled mess!

I have been frosted!

As soon as the weather clears, I would love to bring Priya someplace. She's a little dog, so as long as the bigger dogs are OK with little feisty dogs, I'm game! I live down in Gilroy, but I could drive up to SF or anywhere around the Bay area. I'm not sure where Point Isabel is.

Originally posted by wolflady
    As soon as the weather clears, I would love to bring Priya someplace. She's a little dog, so as long as the bigger dogs are OK with little feisty dogs, I'm game! I live down in Gilroy, but I could drive up to SF or anywhere around the Bay area. I'm not sure where Point Isabel is.
    YAY!!
    My dogs are geat with other dogs so it should be no problem.
    Point Isabel is near the Berkeley/Albany/Richmond area..
    http://www.ebparks.org/parks/ptisable.htm

Thanks. I'd never heard of Point Isabel and was rather confused. The map helps.

(I hate to say it, but the newly opened cappacino (sp?) shop really sounds like a selling point to me!)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

My dogs are fine, casey gets mad when mounted but other than that she is okay....bubba...well he is a bratty child but harmless!

I have been frosted!

Gonzo is *usually* really good with other dogs.. sometime's he can be a butthead, when he gets in his herding mood . He loves little dogs!!

I wish Tonya can come. she is pretty busy though, I know.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz