Thread: Poop, Poop, and more Poop!

Poop, Poop, and more Poop!

I pick up my dogs poop every single day out the yard. I have been noticing a whole lotta various sized poops in my yard. I am thinking this is not my dogs poop but hey what can you do? I was taking two of my dogs out yesterday and these two big dogs come running around the corner into my yard. At this point my dogs are straining on leash to chase the intruders out their yard I am sure. I am straining with feet planted and body leaned so far back my bottom is almost touching the ground trying to keep control and the two intruders are looking at me like I have lost my mind peeing on my bush. After about a minute they finally trot as carefree as can be from my yard marking each new yard as they go along.

Now, I definitely know why I am picking so much poop out my yard. I have half a mind to find the owners and ask them for my fee. Oh and I have also noticed I have been picking up a remarkable amount of cat poop out of my yard. Also to top all of this off my husband found rabbit turds in our yard yesterday also.

I sloved the problem by fencing my yard and my kids could run free and safe. It also kept others out, if the gayte gets left open when my dogs are in and a stranger is in I just close the gate and call animal control. Amzingly I haven't had another dog in my yard for 6 years now.

I would so love to put up a fence. We are not allowed to where I live though.(trailer court) If they said I could I would have one up in a heartbeat.

maybe you can take some pictures of those dogs "in action" and show it to the owners. I know how annoying it is when people don't clean up after their dogs, I still see some people do not clean up after their dogs do their business in the public garden eventhough it is the law.

thanks k9krazee for the signature!