Thread: Desi

Desi

Happy New Year Desi! You are a cutie. What a good boy you are to check on your baby sister everynight! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

it is easy to see you are much loved and very content......happy new year and congratulations to the dotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

What a beautiful elder statesman you are, Desi. I'll bet mommy and daddy are so glad to have you there to help them with the baby. It's very sweet of you to check on her during the night. I hope you forgot about the pound years ago because it's obvious your family loves you a lot. Hugs and kisses to a beautiful boy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

First DOTD of 2005,, you gotta be happy about that Desi!!!!

Hi Desi....Happy New Year...You are so handsome. Congratulations on your new sister. I know you are going to be very protective of her. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you.
    Have a wonderful New Year.
    LHCamry

Happy New Year Desi!!!

Look at the party king!! Such a distinguished handsome man we have as our forst DOTD for 2005!!! Congratulations Big D!! You look like the biggest sweetheart in the world. We can understand why you are continueing to light up your family's life for so many wonderful years. Taking care of Madelyn!! Wow! What a good guy you are. The family has such a good helper. Enjoy today celebrating with the family and we hope you have a day full of the musical sound of the can opener opening a new can of tuna fish all day long. We are hoping you get to enjoy many many more wonderful years with your family sweetheart!!Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS DESI!

You sure sound like one super pup and I bet your family sure has you spoiled

I hope you have fun celebrating your special day and the new year!

Happy New Year Desi!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a most precious, beautiful senior pupper we have as our New Year's DOG OF THE DAY!! How happy you look in your party hat Desi...what a smile Then again, as your Mom tells us, you're a partying kind of guy What a lucky family to have had you as their best friend and protector these many years! Skin sister Madelyn is one very lucky little girl to have you there Desi, to love and protect her and teach her all about doggie love I wish for you all a very Happy New Year and many more years of unconditional love and friendship Congratlulations to our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, precious DESI!!! Hope you're treated to all the tuna your hearts desires today, sweetheart Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Desi, you are AWESOME!!!! What an adorable face, and what a sweet, cute story!!!! I know you are a treasured part of your family! Congratulations on being our New Years Dog of the Day - You certainly deserve it best!!!!

Kisses and hugs to Desi! And BALOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh and by the way, Mommie needs to BREAK OUT THAT TUNA FISH RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Love from the crew down south...

Hello Desi,

What a sweetheart. Guess what I'm having for lunch today
    Desi-bear.....that's right, tuna fish, and I'm saving some just for you. Many happy congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you many, many
    more happy & healthy years to come.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just look at that smile on your face, Desi! It is easy to see why you have been so well loved and taken care of all of these years. What a wonderful protector you are of your new skin baby, Madelyn.

Desi, it is such an honor to meet you today as our very first DOTD for 2005. A better choice could not have been made.

I hope your family takes lots of pictures of you with the new baby, so in future years she will know who took such good care of her.

What a happy pup you are Desi!! Your smile made my New Year's Day. You are sooo handsome and I hope you have many more parties to celebrate! Congrats to DESI!!

Oh Desi, what a handsome gentleman you are!!! I just love the seniors! You are the best guardian a little human baby can have!!!! Your family is so lucky to have you! Congrats on DOTD!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Happy New Year Desi! What a sweet boy you are to look after your sister like that. I hope your family gives you a whole bowl full of tuna today. Have fun on your special day, Desi-bear!
    It is a huge coincidence that man's best friend wags his tail rather than his mouth.