Thread: I'm new here!

I'm new here!

Hi! My name is Erin. I'm 14 years old and love all animals!

Very unfortunately, I have no pets. How can I live, right? Well, recently I had a bird that passed away. About six months, actually. My true love has always been cats, but we never could get one because of the bird. Now there is no animals in this house at all, and I've been begging my mom for a cat. She isn't one to give in without a fight, though.

Anyway, I just joined yesterday and already everyone is really nice. Hopefully I will be staying here a long time!

Love, Erin
    ~ cat-less cat lover, Erin ~

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return. -moulin rouge

Hi Erin!!!
    Welcome to PT and I know you will love it here I hope you are able to get a cat soon. I know what you mean about how do we live without animals - I can't even imagine it. I have five kitties and you can see them below in my siggy.
    Have fun here!

Hi Erin And welcome to PT I´m sure you will like PT cause there are lots of great people

I actually know how it is living without any animal - because my cat has been lost for more than month

If you have any questions just feel free to ask them we will be glad to help you

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Welcome to Pet Talk! Just because you are currently in a petless state doesn't mean you don't love pets! Welcome. Maybe some nearby Pet Talker has a kitty that would help you convince your mom!

hi my name is kay and i am 13. i was petless a couple of days ago then i got a betta fish. everyone here is really nice and they welcoem every new commer

Re: I'm new here!

Welcome to Pet Talk.
    Hopefully your mom will give in.

----<---<--<{(@

Hi Erin, welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Beth, and I am owned by 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 ducks, and 2 horses..

I hope you can win the battle, and your mom can give in to letting you get a cat, I am currently working on my mom to let me adopt a kitty too

Welcome!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Thanks everyone.

Actually I have a question... How do you quote people's words? lol, I'm not sure if that makes sense. On another message board I used to go to the setup was completely different, so I'm not sure how to do a lot of this stuff. Again, Thank you!
    ~ cat-less cat lover, Erin ~

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return. -moulin rouge

you look at each persons posts and at the top of the one you want to qoute should say quote (its on the right hand top corner of the persons post)

WELCOME TO PT!!!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! I am sure you are going to love it here. I'm sorry you don't have any pets, maybe soon.

My name is Miranda and I have one dog, named Heidi and she is a 2 year old German Shorthaired Pointer. Shes the love of my life. I have so much fun with her. We agility, conformation and obedience. So fun.

Well I hope you enjoy it here. Again, welcome to Pet Talk.