Thread: Ying is home!!!!

Ying is home!!!!

Ying came home the night before last. His eye is still swollen and the vet gave me antibiotics, eye drops and meds for his respiratory infection which is probably causing his eye to swell but we are still not for sure so waiting to see how the meds help if not he will have to have an x ray to see if his tooth is abcessed whihc means he has to be put under to do that. Yesterday I was so worried about him since he wasn't moving at all or eating that I didn't go anywhere except to go take care of Ivy and give him his insulin and then came right back home. Today he seems more likes himself although his eye is watering awhole lot and still not eating as well as I would like him to. But I thought it was ok to do some errands and check my email and the boards. Thanks for all your prayers! I really do appreciate each and every one of them! I don't know what I would have done if I had lost Ying and it would have really been hard on Yang.
    Doo=^..^=

What wonderful news, Doo! Hugs to Ying, from me, please.

Logan

Sounds like Ying has some problems, poor baby... Abcessed teeth? OWIE!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Poor Ying, at least he is back home. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

From Decker with Love

Aww, good to hear Ying is back home. Best wishes, Ying. He's the one that had serious problems with his diabetes, right?!

I'm glad to hear that Ying is home. Now hopefully he'll recover quickly. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care.

I"m so glad to hear that Ying is home but I wish he was feeling better. Poor baby. Prayers are still coming that he gets all well very soon.
    Kissies to Ying and a special hug to Yang because he knows his brother is sick.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I'm so happy Ying is home now. Is he back to snuggling with Yang again? Hope the poor boy feels much better in a day or two, and you can get that tooth taken care of.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I hope he's 100% soon.Poor Ying has been thru so much.After his tooth is taken care of he should be fine right?No other problems I hope.I bet he was happy to be back home.And Yang was happy to have him home too.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Thanks everyone! Ying is eating better not and his eye looks better but still not well. I think it is probably a respiratory infection causing his eye to swell but we aren't sure yet. He goes back to the vet on Tuesday and then I guess the vet will decide if the swelled eye is from the respiratory infection or if he wants to do an x ray to make sure it isn't an abcessed tooth. Yes Yang is happy to have Ying home and they are sleeping all curled up together as usual!
    Doo=^..^=

So happy to hear that everything is slowly returning to normal. Prayers on the way for the Tuesday vet visit.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.