Thread: Kookie

Kookie

What a pretty girl you are Kookie! I am so glad you found a new, obviously very loving family They sound very happy to have you, I know I would be Congratulations on your big day!!!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Kookie, you are beautiful! You sound like such a special girl and I'm so glad that you have found your forever home. I know that with all the love your family gives you that you will overcome all of your health problems.

Congratulations for being our Dog of the Day. Enjoy!!!

Robin

thank heaven for forever homes......and that you found yours! kookie, i go back "home" to cape may each year that i can and i felt sooo homesick just seeing your homeplace mentioned.....you are a lovely pup.......congratulations to the dotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

CONGRATULATIONS KOOKIE!

Man it sure sounds like you found the forever home of your dreams sweetheart! Your parents must love you ever so much to take such wonderful care of you

I'm sure you'll be enjoying being the dotd today because I bet you get all kinds of goodies for being such a "Super Dog"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Kookie....You are a very beautiful Lady........I just love that yellow vest you have on. I am so sorry to hear about your begining and your health problems. But you have a very loving family and they will take very good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Kookie you are amazing! u are so beautiful out on the water. u remind me of 1 of my doggies. I am so happy u found such a loving home to take care of you. Make sure you get only the best on your big day MICKEY D's

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Kookie, you're such a pretty girl, looks like you're having fun out boating! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Kookie, you have the sweetest face, honey. I am sooo sorry about you leg, I hope everything goes well with the upcoming surgery. Congratulations, Kookie, on being our Dog of the day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Kookie

Kookie you are very cute! And by the looks of it, your family seems pleased to have you. I'm sure you love your home. I'm very glad that you have found the love and attention that you deserve. I hope everything turns out well for you after your surgery, i'll pray for you Congrats on being the DOTD!!!
    **Ivana**
    ~Rex~ &
    ~Vanja~

Kookie, you are such a beauty sweetheart. Thank goodness you are now in the kind of home you deserve.

Have a wonderful day, gorgeous Kookie. You are a very special Dog of the Day!

Every dog deserves a fun filled, adventure packed life and devoted, loving humans but sadly, that is not always the case. I'm so very happy to know that one super pup, the most beautiful, awesome Kookie has been so blessed Just looking at that beautiful face, the love in your eyes, makes me teary! Look at you, all decked in your doggie life jacket, ready to jet off for a fun day on the water I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life, Kookie. But those sad days are but a distant, fading memory! And I know under the care of your wonderful humans, with their support and love, you will conquer those health issues as well! Congratulations to you Kookie! What a most deserving, very special, SUPER Dog of the Day you are! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart! It's not boating weather, but maybe to celebrate, a trip to Mickey D's??? Long and happy life to you precious Kookie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Gorgeous Kookie!!

Look at that pretty girl sitting on that boat. You are the Queen of the Water sweetheart!! A majestic beauty!!! Bless your loving family for bringing you home and giving you the life you have always deserved. These people are saints in our book and we honestly mean that Kookie. You must love them so dearly, in the same way they love you. Happiness always to all of you and thank you so much for sharing this beautiful girl with us today as our most wonderful DOTD. Sorry about the surgeries pretty girl but we know with your strength and courage and with Mom and Dad's love, you will rise above these problems to be the healthiest girl around. Enjoy today with a big celebratory trip to Mickey D's. We bet Mom and Dad are warming the car up now. Treats, hugs, and kisses all around!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful Sunny Florida

What a beauuutiful girl you are Kookie!! You look like you're having so much fun on your boat. How awesome you found a great forever home. Congrats to KOOKIE!!

wonderful looking girl!!! I really like that youre wearing a lifejacket while out on the water too!!!