Thread: My 2 noisey goats

My 2 noisey goats

I have 2 goats with my minature horse, 1 pygmy and the other 1/2 pygmy and nubian, i think ive spoiled them in the fact that when ever they would bah continuously they would need either food or water and id give it to them, now after haveing them for half a year they bah constantly i go out check the water and food and its full so i scratch and play with them a bit and once im inside a they start bahing again, flair my minature horse is the only one quiet anymore, any ideas on what to do?
    If you're going to buy a pet save one and make their lives greater then they are so that they can too just like you live a happy life

Goats are very vocal. There is nothing you can do to make them stop communicating with each other.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I know, its just til resently they've started to be bahing almost constantly staring at the house
    If you're going to buy a pet save one and make their lives greater then they are so that they can too just like you live a happy life

well for starters only go out there once or twice a day to check on there water and food.. and don't do it when they want it and don't give in to there bahing.. if they don't give in and constantly do it even after about a month your other option is not so nice but fixes the problem if that annoying.. which is to go down to the pet store and get a small/medium no bark shock or citronella spray collar.. or to save money you can proly get a second hand one on ebay too..

this should work as long as the goats to eat each-others callers off.. so to prevent this I would suggest soaking the collars in pepper sauce or bitter apple or something you know they don't like the smell of and or taste of to prevent them from eating the collars..hehe