Thread: Drew....

Drew....

......is a real beauty......and can do sooo many tricks.......congratulations on being potd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Drew

Drew...You are a very handsome horse. That is so sweet that you greet all visitors. Keep up the tricks. It sounds like you are a very inteligent horse. Have a great day and congratulations on being the pet of the day!

What a fabulous horse you are Drew, so handsome and SO smart!!! Oh, what an impressive repertorie of tricks! As I read your human's list of mastered commands, I thought for a second there you were a retriever Your guardian describes you as a bit stubborn, a real character who loves attention...sounds like a certain furry one near and dear to my own heart Drew, it sounds like you and your proud person share a very special bond indeed, a bond of unconditional love and friendship destined to last a lifetime! How blessed you are to have each other! Congratulations to you stunniing Drew! What a most impressive and most deserving, very special Pet of the Day you are! Have a wonderful day, celebrating your day in the spotlight with your wonderful family! Long and happy life to you, dear Drew

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Drew
    What a smart handsome fellow you are!
    I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today. I must admit I chuckled when I read you are afraid bubbles will eat you.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a gorgeous horse you are Drew! You have such expressive and beautiful eyes, and such an impressive and gorgeous form too! Congrats to Drew!!

Oh my! What a handsome, sleek boy you are, Drew!!!! Congratulations on being the smartest, most beautiful Pet of the Day!!!

Drew

You are a beautiful horse! And you can do oh so many tricks! Now, you stay out of trouble; i know how your person may feel, i have a curious one here too! You have a loving home and i am happy to see how much love you and your person have for each other. Congrats on being the POTD!!!
    **Ivana**
    ~Rex~ &
    ~Vanja~