Thread: y my cat so noisy ?

y my cat so noisy ?

y my cat (kathy so noisy ?? is it she miss her family ?? or she need something ?

anyone pls help .
    cause she keep on MEOWING ... this few days ..
    and then stop for a few days ... then MEOW day and night again ..

can seombody tell me ..
    thanks
    hello ..

How old is your cat? How did you get her?

An older cat may miss her family, but a young one may be in heat.

Mary

If she's new to your home she may be a bit disoriented. She may be helped by having her own little "safe spot" like a box on it's side in a quiet corner with a warm snuggy blanket and soft toy to snuggle with. Being next to your warm chest and heart beat is best if she's a young kitten/cat. Welcome to PetTalk and ask all you want. We will try to help. Mruffruff has an excellent point about her being in heat, depending on her age.

im not sure how old is she

im not sure how old is she .. i get it from ........very complicated story ....so im not sure how old is she ..

no she is not new in my house ...
    at first i thought she want ppl be around her ..
    but after i stand or stay with her .. she still keep on MEOWing ......
    and very loud ....

how can i know how old is she ?

thanks
    hello ..

Is she spayed? If not, she's in heat. You need to get her spayed ASAP or this will continue.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

so serious ?

ohh .... need to be spayed ?
    sorry HEAT means shr is looking for male cat ?
    oh my god ..
    wat if i didn bring her to spayed ?
    cause my mom will scold if i spend too much money .... on the cat
    hello ..

HEY .. help me out .

hey ...wat can i do beside spayed ?? cause she is still VERY noisy this few DAYS ... and her voice is VERY LOUD !!! .... some of our neighbour are complainning ...
    hello ..

You need to get her spayed or this yowling will not stop. Call a vet and find out how much it'll cost to have her spayed.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Yes - she's probably in heat. Call around to clinics and veterinarians and find a good place to get her spayed - the humane society sometimes can make recommendations.

is it dangerous ?

is it dangerous to be spyaed ? any sight effect will be cause after spayed ?
    hello ..

No it's not dangerous to have your cat spayed. Actually, it would be in the cat's best interest to have her spayed. Females that are NOT spayed have a very high chance of pyometria, a uterine infection that is fatal and can kill your cat. There aren't any side effects to having a cat spayed. She will have stitches when she comes home and be a little groggy from the anesthesia, but that's about it. She should bounce back within 24 hours.