Thread: Hi Little Bit!!

Hi Little Bit!!

We would love to reach into the screen and give you tons of kisses sweetheart!! Please have your loving family do the honors for us!! Aren't you the cutest little Boston girl? We love your wonderful breed and it's our pleasure to get to know you this morning. You look like a princess for sure, relaxing like royalty!! We're so sorry to hear you were born with a knee problem. Our Daisy has the same thing in her left knee. It pains our Mom to see her struggling with it and she may have to have some surgery one day. We're very happy to hear that you have recovered from your surgery. Maybe your family could join Pet Talk so we could get to know you better(and your Chi buddy too). We have a few other Bostons here that we love. We would be thrilled to have you as a regular member too, Little Bit!! Congrats on your big day today as our cutie pie DOTD and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cool, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Cutie

Little Bit you are so precious with the cutest little face and big perky ears. You look just like my cousins Mugzee and Milo! Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Phoebe

We love you lil bit!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    You certainly deserve it.
    We are sorry you had trouble with your knee.
    We both had the same issue as puppies but outgrew it.
    We hope it never bothers you again.
    Beenie and Frankie

Hello, Little Bit! What alert ears you have! When I was growing up, my best friend's family had a Boston terrier, so seeing your picture today has brought back a lot of happy memories for me. I enjoyed reading your Pawpa's story about you! I'm glad your knee is all better now and I hope you and Alexx will get to be the best of buddies. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Little Bit

Little Bit, for such a little thing you sure have a great BIG personality! You obviously bring alot of happiness to your family with your playfulness and positive attitude and it sure sounds like you've got daddy wrapped around your little paws Besides all that you are too cute for words!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Little Bit....You are just as cute as you can be. Sorry about your knee.
    I know your family loves you very much. And I bet they have you spoiled to.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your day is special. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

What's up, Little Bit!!!
    You are so adorable. I just wanna give you lots of kisses and hugs on your special day. Everyone on Pet Talk is sorry about your knee. I'm so glad everything went well and you are all better today. You are a sweet doggie. Maybe one day your Chi buddy will play with you. Hopefully soon. Then you two can be doggie buddies! Gets lots of love from your daddy and mommy.
    ~HAPPY DOTD LITTLE BIT~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hi there precious Little Bit What an adorable little bit of love you are; gotta love those ears, and that expression, oh, those sweet little pawsies I'm sorry to hear about your knee, baby girl. But it sounds like your devoted humans have gone the extra mile to get you back on all 4's and fit again And I'm with you, Bit Bit...those naps are the best Congratulations to you precios Little Bit, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad and all of your adoring fans and friends are enjoying a super special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Little Bit,

You might be a small lilltle bit, but you have a big heart and love enough
    to share with your loving family.Kisses for your sweet face baby girl. Happy
    congratulations on being honored today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Little Bit!

Aww don't worry Little Bit I love to nap too (don't tell anybody) lol. You sound like a sweet dog and definately have sparkly enormous eyes to win people's hearts over.

I am very glad that you were able to go through knee surgery so that you could go on living a great love life and with the people who love you so so much!

congrats on being our dog of the Day! I hope you get an extra treat today

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo