Thread: Harley the poodle!

Harley the poodle!

Congrats on DOTD!!!! Youre one spoiled lil pooch!!!

Oh Harely! Aren't you precious! Not only do you have your very own Santa hat, but it's monorgrammed as well! So, who's special??? I love your lamby cut Mr. H...so befitting a gentle, sweet soul such as you! Bless your family for going the rescue route. I'm sure they would agree, you were well worth the wait! Sounds like you're quite the character and it's clear who rules at your house Well, a pup's gotta put his paw down, right? Harely, I wish for you a stocking stuffed with all your favorites and to your entire family, a very Merry Christmas! Congratulations to precous Harely, our wonderful Dog of the Day! Hugs and happy tail wags to you Harely from Sandra, Cody and Star

P.S...It seems a few of your DOTD congrats have been mistakingly posted on Tues's DOTD thread...another Harely! Go check them out!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-23-2004 at 12:18 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, we love Harley!! Some of your posts are under a recent dog also named "harley" - I think there was some confusion on the board. You look soooo cute in your Christmas outfit sweet Harley - what a pretty blue boy you are with the most adoooorable face!! You exemplify all the magnificent traits of the mighty poodle!!! Congrats to Darling Harley!!

Just look at you sweet Harley! And I see you have multiple threads going today, two threads for you and a few people replying for you but under yesterday's Harley . No matter where it's posted, one thing is for sure, you've stolen many hearts today and given a lot of smiles! I just love your "lamb"cut, and I got a laugh when your human described how you find trouble when you're wanting some attention . I hope you have an extra special day today, with tasty treats and all kinds of attention and fun in celebration of your day in the spotlight. Congratulations Harley, our adorable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks for pointing out that I replied to the wrong post Jessica .

Oh Harley! You look just like my deceased grandma's RB poodle, Miki. You are so adorable. I'm so glad you are DOTD today. You made me think of my grandma and Miki with nice thoughts, which is nice this time of the year. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Congrats, Harley! It's only fitting that a beautiful boy like you has a personalised Santa hat! Lucky pup.

Anyway, enjoy your special day, Harley boy!
    It is a huge coincidence that man's best friend wags his tail rather than his mouth.