Thread: Mr. Foggy

Mr. Foggy

Mr. Foggy is an 8 week old kitten that has a really bad eye, I do kitty rescue, so he was brought to get help and be adopted out
    Unfortunatly his eyes were really infected and bad lookingl, I took him to the vet and received antibiotics, ect, he got better except he was blind in one eye. Everytiime I think he is ready to be adopted out his eye would get infected again. Back to the vet I went, anyways I was told it is best that the eye be removed, I called around only to find out it will cost over 900.00 to have it done. We have decided to put 200.00 into this, but need help and prayers for the rest. I have posted an ebay ad to help raise the money. Please pray for mr foggy that we can get the donations we need to get him the surgery, he has had such a horrible start at life, and he needs all the help and prayers he can get.

See a picture of him here! Thanks be to God!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Although this was posted a few weeks ago, I was sad to see that no one had replied in all that time. I sincerely hope that money was raised for Mr. Foggy, and that you found a forever and loving home for him. It is very sweet of you to be so devoted to improving his quality of life. I would love to hear an update of this brave kitty's condition. He'll be in my prays.
    y y
    [color=baby blue]Thank you Flamepony12 for the beautiful signature![/color]

[color=baby blue]W[/color] RIP Magoo [color=baby blue]W[/color]

e "With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats?" Fernand Mery f

[color=baby blue]Feed an animal in need with the simple click of a button: The Animal Rescue Site[/color]