Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harley

Harley

......is a cute christmas greeting......love the antlers......you sound positively precious.......congratulations on being dotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Aw Harley you're such a cute reindeer, ....I mean dog! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good Morning Harley!!

Greetings to our cuter than cute Mr. Harley. We know something about how smart pets are. Show us a human that thinks a pet isn't intelligent and aware and we'll see a human that has no pets and couldn't possibly know anything about them. Yes Harley, they are the pets and we are the humans. It's our job to run the show at all times. Right Big Guy???
    We've never met a Chinese Sharpei Harley but we sure think you are as cute as can be and we would love to get to know you. That coat is exquisite! You have the most beautiful color and we would love to cuddle with you anytime!!! We think we're in love!!! We are so happy to hear you recovered so nicely from the pneumonia. We can surely see you are a big strong boy now!! Sorry about the neutering-we hear the guys really don't like that at all!! Congratulations to you Big Guy for being our big sweet bundle DOTD today. Tell Mom to give you big kisses and hugs for us. You look so soft and cuddly in those adorable wrinkles. Enjoy all days full of pig ears and Greenies and always love your life like we do Harley!! love those antlers too!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrr Florida

Harley, I think you have the most adorable face I've ever seen. And aren't you a smart boy to take your blanket along when you go for a ride. I'm glad you recovered so well from your pneumonia because you look like a big healthy boy now. Hope you have a happy Christmas sweetheart, with lots of greenies and pig ears. Congratulation on being DOTD.

WHAT A SPECIAL BABY !!

Harley,

You are so lucky to have human parents that love you so much. You are "Dog of the Day" every day and rightfully so.

Have a wonderful Christmas and God bless you!

Lisa G
    Lisa G

CONGRATULATIONS HARLEY!

Ohhhh Harley!

What a darling picture of you boy! I just love those antlers, you look great in them

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick when you were young but I'm glad to hear you bounced back and have been doing wonderfully ever since!

I hope you enjoy your special day and your christmas too!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh my, yet another Dog of the Day has jumped right in my heart. Harley, I have never seen a Sharpei with your coloring. You are absolutely gorgeous.

I picture you with your little blankie, just waiting for the car door to open. I wonder if you need a little bottom boost like my Piper does to get up in the car.

Sweetie, I hope you get extra pig ears today.

Hugs and kisses to Handsome Harley!

Whatta Dog!

Love that precious Harley! Congratulations dear doggie of the day!

What a darling Harley man!! What a gorgeous red chocolate color you are with your adorable mug - and the antlers....too cute!! It was so nice to meet you today handsome Harley! Congrats!!

Harely Man, you are simply too, too adorable for words! Oh, those wrinkles And I'm glad to see your Mom found a set of antlers ample enough to suit a big, hunky pup such as yourself Oh, how the heads must turn when you strut into PetsMart for a day of greenie and rawhide shopping! Thank goodness you're all recovered from your bout with pneumonia sweetheart! I'm sure that gave your humans quite a scare! But Harely, just look at you now! What a handsome, healthy boy ou are! Bet all that good loving went a long way to get you back on all 4's! I have to agree with your Mom, Harley. No doubt in my mind that you 4 leggers understand every word us humans utter! You're just smart enough not to let on that you do! Wish I could see you prancing about with your blankie, anxiously awaiting that cherished car ride! You're just a softie at heart, aren't you? Gotta love a guy that's not afraid to reveal his sensitive side Harley, it was such fun getting to know! You are obviously one much loved pupper and I hope for you and your proud family, a long, long lifetime of love and friendship, happy days, car rides and greenies Congratulations to our most precious Dog of the Day...HARELY! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Harely! And have a wonderful, treat filled day celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors! Hugs and happy tail wags to you Harley from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley... You are so handsome I think those wrinkles are so pretty. It sounds like you are loved very much. I am very happy for you. Glad you made DOTD. i got to see you.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Harley!

The first thing I thought when I peeked at your picture this morning was what a beautiful coat you have! You are so handsome, Harley! I loved reading about you, the love and pride your human has for you just shines through with every word. You are truly treasured, as every fur baby should be. I'm so glad we got to meet you today, Harley. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Harley,, you are sooo sweeeeet!!!!

Harley you are amazing! So beautiful! Congratulations on your special day!

Congratulations, Harley! You are a truly deserving DOTD. Have fun on your special day!
    It is a huge coincidence that man's best friend wags his tail rather than his mouth.