Thread: How soon they forget

How soon they forget

My cousin is 19 years old, and in her second year of college. She has always been quite a showy dresser... a lot of belly and/or cleavage showing in everything. Last Christmas, she was dressed in a skirt that was so short, that... well... a pair of "grandma panties" would have offered more coverage.

This year she is in love and dressed really nice - no skin showing other than face and hands. Her boyfriend was there and he was a super sweet guy. Ahh, love is grand.

Sometime during the party, a neighbor came with their daughter - she was dressed like my cousin used to dress -- skimpy skirt, knee high suede boots, skin tight sheer blouse.. lots of makeup. After the girl left, my cousin turned to my uncle and asked "WHO was that girl in that scandalous skirt?"

My uncle, not missing a beat said, "You wore one shorter than that last year."

My cousin, now embarassed replied "oh yeah..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How soon they forget how showy they dressed!

My friend Harry met a young woman the other day who was wearing a pink shirt, then a shorter sweater over it. So he kiddingly said (thinking the pink strip was exposed skin), "Aren't you cold? That makes me shiver just seeing you!" She explained it was a pink shirt, but that she USED to be one of those young women who always wore short tops that left her belly exposed - until she got frost-bite all around her midsection a couple years ago. She said "Weather like this makes that stripe ache with remembered pain, I'm NEVER going to let that happen again!"

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!

I will never understand how/why anyone would dress like that in the first place... *sighs and shakes head*

Hahaha! How funny. Oh, sometimes I wonder about us women. I have a family Christmas picture of me in a skirt and a top that shows my belly. And the first time I met Mike's parents, I was wearing a shirt that showed my belly. What in the he!! was I thinking?

Thank you Wolfie!

Oh, that's too funny!
    My friend Tara & I were at the mall the other day & sometimes we look at what people dress like & say hey, we should do that or ewww....no not that! One time I said to her geez, how come heavier women wear the skimpier clothes. Or what's with the spandex or "stirrup" pants. Tara turns to me & said didn't I tell you to stop wearing those stirrups when I met you.....you could do much better! Opps.....insert foot into mouth! NEVER, NEVER throw stones!
    TinA

lmao!!!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

I was to shy to dress like that....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I have always been to fat to dress like that LOL

Originally posted by petslover
    I have always been to fat to dress like that LOL
    That doesn't stop some people! I've seen some very large women in some very little clothes!

Thank you Wolfie!

Ha ha, love does wonders, hey
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by Tonya
    That doesn't stop some people! I've seen some very large women in some very little clothes!
    I know! I don't get it! Don't they look in a mirror before they leave the house?!?
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome