Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: an unhappy post

Hey Lizzie,

We've been able to keep Mina out of the Christmas tree by getting a citrus scented air freshner and spraying the tree and the carpet around it with it. You do need to do this every three days, but you keep your tree pretty.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

How is he about being in a kitty kennel with enough room? Would he sleep in that at night? He could be in another room and you could get some sleep. For that matter, is there another room you can put him in while you're sleeping? I free feed Doogie and I think he's actually lost some weight. He'll always be big, though. He's just a long, big kitty. As someone else pointed out, a lot of us here are a bit "fluffy". I really wouldn't worry about the food thing so much. I've got Doogie on Eukanuba lite for adults. He doesn't seem to mind it at all. Of course, there's the Pounce and Whiskas treats that he gets every time Duke comes back from a potty. Duke always gets treats and most of the time he's already waiting by the time we bring Duke back inside.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Lizzielou you have my utmost sympathy, sleep deprivation is the worst thing ever, being a skin kid mother I sure know all about that, but those days are well behind me now, so I thought until furbaby Lexie entered my life, recently she was waking me up as well, and when I put her out of the room, she destroyed my wall paper as if in retailiation.

Luckily for me she seems to have stopped now and back to normal, but it could and probably will start up again at any time.

You have been given some great advice, and I really hope it works for you, good luck Dear, thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks, guys.

As for sleeping in a crate - Tito would throw a fit if I tried to keep him off my bed at night. I don't think that's going to happen. Sophie might be OK with it, but not Tito.

We have decided to take down the Christmas tree before we leave to go visit relatives Friday night. We'll keep it up until then. I find fixing it just stresses me out more than it's worth. They figured out how to climb it and also how to make it spin around 360 degrees inside its base. That made a nice knot of my lights and garland. *sigh* I think the more I fix it, though, the more interested they are in it. So I've kind of left it alone, looking rather ragged, and so have they.

Through some conversations with NoahsMommy (thank you!) I have decided to try the free feeding again. I really hope they don't bulk up too much. Tito is scheduled to go back to the vet in April, so we'll see how much he weighs then. I just know if you all can do it, and your cats look fine, there should be no reason why I can't. They're on diet food anyway! I gave them a bit extra at breakfast this morning - they ate it all. I filled up their bowls at lunch today - they inhaled almost all of it (a whole cup)! Hopefully they get used to it soon!!! Wish me luck!

Oh and as for the blinds - we're switching to curtains as soon as I can get some extra $$ (after the holidays)!!!

Best price for Feliway is from:

omahavaccine.com

I think you are on the right track. Best of Luck.