What are your favorite critters? I have ALWAYS wanted a dog! for as long as i can remember. But i still live at home so my dad wont let me But he has let me have other pets! When I was about 7 I got my first guinea pig from my uncle for christmas. that guinea pig had babies then her babies had babies. from then on we always has them as pets! Then after that family line was over, we rescued a guinea pig. he was a sweet thing but was a little skittish.(we have also had gerbils and hampsters but i found them not as affectionate but maybe im wrong) After him we got a mini~lop. He is 3 years old! he is the most mellow rabbit i have had and to my 5 year old brother he is such a sweetheart. he has never bitten or hurt anyone (he also loves to come in the house to be around people which my dad doesnt mind). we also have a tan angora. those are a lot of work but it is also a sweet rabbit. i first saw one at the fair and i just fell in love with their curious personality. (even though my dad wont let me get a dog he absolutly LOVEs my mini~lop;he calls it his buddy!) We also have 3 chinchillas which i absolutly ADORE! they are the sweetest little animals. i want a sugar glider and ferret also but i dont know much about them. if anyone who has a sugar glider or ferret could please respond and tell me a little about them and if they are "family" pets (because they would be around a lot of people in my house) or if they are sweet! thanks a bunch!

~*Jennifer*~