Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken Heart

Re: Broken Heart

I am so sorry!

RIP Bailey.

----<---<--<{(@

WOW...You guys are amazing. Just reading all of the posts is making me feel a little better. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS, and thank you for the pics of Bob. He is beautiful and so much like Bailey.

I found myself talking to her this morning. We always had our usual morning routine and when it was time for me to tell her that I love her....I did...even though she wasn't there. It is really hard breaking a routine that you have done everyday for 10 years. The hardest part is getting home from work. She's not here wagging her little tail and giving me those wonderful little kisses. I can't hug her anymore......(oh this where I start crying again)

Thanks again for all the kind words and support. I'll be back tomorrow.

Lisa

Lisa, I am so sorry for your great loss. Bailey was beautiful. I know how much the silence hurts. Bailey will always be with you. She lives on in your heart. Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

{{{HUGS}}} to you, Lisa.

Rest In Peace, Dear Bailey,
    You'll be missed.

/s/ Phred

Welcome so sorry it had to be like this. I have a L&W springer Merlin. Hes my 2nd personal one (family used to raise them) I had a b&w cocker 16 yrs old I had to send to the rb bridge due to health reasons.that was 25yrs ago I still do talk with her and miss her. My mom did a painting of her . It helps we have great artists her perhaps in the future you could get one of them to paint you a memory for you from photos.
    Sending you{{{{HUG}}}}

Unhappy

Lisa, I have only just seen this, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Bailey. {{big Hugs}}

Rest in Peace beautiful Bailey.

Chris

P.S. Kater alerted me to how you would like to see a picture of my Bob who, as slick said, resembles Bailey. I know that she has already linked a thread but I thought you might also like to see the picture I have attached to this post, it's a greyscale one where he has the longer ear hair.
    {{more hugs}}
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oh no I am sooo sry for your loss..

RIP Bailey

KYS, SUDILAR, CINDER & SMOKE, CHRIS, CORINNA AND PUPPY_LOVE4...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. IT MEANS ALOT TO ME.

Corinna..The painting would be a wonderful idea. My son is quite the artist. I will ask him to do one for me (when he is ready of course), then I will always be able to see her.

Chris...Bob is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing the grey scale pic of him. Him and Bailey seem to have the same eyes and the same facial expressions. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were brother and sister. I love the long hair on the ears. This is really crazy....I also have a black cat named Ebby. I have had her for years. You don't happen to have a Boxer as well, do you???..lol. I have a Boxer pup. He will be 1 yr old next month.

Today was a little easier. Probably because it was a busy day. Last night I woke up around 4 am. I went downstairs to get a drink and I could have sworn that I heard Bailey's tags clinking against each other. It sounded as if she was right behind me. I turned around but of course she wasn't there. It seemed so real. I do believe that she is still here with me.

Take care everyone. I will post again tomorrow night.

Lisa

Iam very sorry for your loss. RIP Bailey.

I'm so sorry for your loss

R.I.P. Bailey

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Im sorry to hear about your loss Big hugs coming your way.

Thank you joanofark for the great siggy

I'm so very sorry I just saw this post. Bailey was such a sweet looking little girl and my heart breaks for you. The pain is devistating. ((((Hugs to you))))
    Look for my Nikita at the RB Bailey.
    RIP pretty girl.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.