Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TA-DA!!!!!! Introducing "IT"

Contrary to popular belief, I am a Pillar in this community!!!!

TA-DA!!!!!! Introducing "IT"

Here she is!!! Her formal name is BD Amanda (Mandy for short). BD is short for Bella Dora(Bella=Beautiful; Dora=A Gift; Amanda=Worthy of Love).

Don't you just LOVE that face!!!!
    Last edited by mooshoosmama; 12-13-2004 at 11:39 AM.

What a beauty! She looks like she's got some Maine Coon in her somewhere. So I guess you're keeping "it"?

It looks that way. She's DYING to get outta that room, and MooShoo just sits by her door so I have a feeling they'll get along well. That remains to be seen. I'm on the cellphone now making an appointment for her to be tested. Once she's gotten a clean bill of health, she outta there!! May the force be with my other cats as I have a feeling she'll be quite a handful.

What a cutie-pie!! I like the name too!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

She is absolutely adorable Donna!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a gorgeous girl!

Great to see her at last, what a beautiful girl

PS. Is there someting wrong with your old login ?,

I notice your using a new account and I couldn't PM you yesterday, i sent an email instead.

She's beautiful!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Donna, she sure got that label right, on the box! What a cutie she is - just look at that face!! I think you're right - she will be a handful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That is a BEAUTIFUL face!! She is going to be some fine girl when she is grown!! LUCKY YOU!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Such a lovely little lady.

We just got back from the vet. *sigh* She weighs 3.6 lbs and is approximately 3 months old. Since I found fleas on her (vet said the flea baths were a waste of time) she got a dose of Revolution. I also had to buy doses of Advantage for my other cats because of flea eggs. I asked him if I should spray the room and he said it would also be a waste of time. Any eggs that hatch and try to catch a ride on one of the cats will die. I even had to put it on Moo!!!! I thought he was pulling my leg when he told me that because Moo has no fur. He said it doesn't matter because they feed off of the skin NOT the fur. Now all the cats are pissed at me because mean old meowmie put that nasty crap on them. They feel violated.

I put the baby gates up in the doorway. All the cats are hiding and Mandy is asleep in front of the gates hoping someone will come visit her.

So she is now officially a member of the Ploss household. I'll hope to let her out sometime this weekend when I can supervise them all.

What a day!!

PIF,

I had to re-register because of a glitch in someone's system. So I figured Mooshoosmama was the closest thing to my old screenname and everyone would recognize me. Unfortunately, I start from scratch when it comes to the number of postings. But, I don't care. I can be without PT!!!!!! Now all I need is a new siggy.

BTW, PIF, I checked my emails and it's not there. Did you send it to [email protected]?? PM me with your phone number and I'll give you a call. Let me know what the time zone is so I don't call at 3 a.m.
    Last edited by mooshoosmama; 12-13-2004 at 04:43 PM.
    RIP Casey "Bubba Dude" Your pawprint will remain on my heart forever. 12-2-02

Donna, she is gorgeous and her name is perfect! Congratulations!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Donna, She's GORGEOUS! I just so happen to have another sweet longhaired black with green eyes I'm slingshotting your way! Leslie & I caught 4 ferals last night (poor things were starved) and I thought of you and your love of DLH blackies. Your new baby is so adorable....shame on that nail woman. Her loss, your gain (?)
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

She is very beautiful Congratulations.