Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratty pics!

Ratty pics!

I took a ton of rat pics tonight and thought I would share them with everyone. I love my rats so much. They are absolutely adorable and so friendly and sweet. Nemesis is a big licker, while Roxy is the calm one. Nemesis loves to play and gets so excited he bounces around. He's like popcorn. I love rats who play and he definitely keeps me entertained. Roxy on the other hand is very laid back. She just likes to cuddle in the hood of my jacket. They have two completely different personalities. I think it's great! They are both in seperate cages right now as I do not want them living together as I don't plan on breeding them. Roxy came from a feeder tank and Nemesis from the same place. I rescued Nemesis when my roomates friend came over with a tiny box that had a rat inside, for his snake! Hehe, sucker. He should have known not to bring him here. So I snatched him up. I got Roxy due to the fact that I just missed rat companionship and needed another. As soon as I am confident they are both healthy I will be adding more rats. They are allowed to play with one another under close supervision. They pretty much live on me. I am horribly addicted to them. They go on car rides through the mountains with me. They are my babies! In fact, Nemesis is on my shoulder bruxing as I type. Well I'll stop babbling for now and post the pics.

Roxy- named after one of my very first rats!

She doesn't look too thrilled here LOL

Nemesis loves to clean me

I tried to get a tongue shot but I wasn't fast enough
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

This is my favorite photo of him!

Cleaning

I caught him in a sneeze. You can see how his little nose was twitching. I really like this photo. And no he's not sick either.

In my sweater

Roxy and Nemesis kissing

Hope you enjoyed the photos!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Is anyone going to reply?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

They are so cute! I love the picture of both of them, the last one (I think). Great pictures!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

they are so cute! i love little rat ears!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Thanks!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Aww cute! I especially love Roxy's markings. Where are all of your other rats?
    I've been BOO'd!

Cute pictures.

FAVORITE:

----<---<--<{(@

Your 2 rattie kids are sooo cute!

They are so cute. This pik of the two kissing is my fave. They are really sweet. Best of luk.
    -Erebus3-

didnt you have more rats??? i want to see dumbos ..

how dylan ?

i love this pic.. ^^
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Adorable, Cass! Makes me happy to see such cute ratties!

I haven't posted pictures of my girls in such a long time, I probably should one of these days. My Phoebe is not doing so well, she's lost a lot of weight and has slowed down. Her age is starting to show that's for sure. Once in a while she'll get a zippy bug and run around as if she was a baby again- I love to see her in those swings- makes me happy. It's going to be hard when I have to say bye, I've known her since she was minutes old, she's extra special.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Aww cute! I especially love Roxy's markings. Where are all of your other rats?
    Well I placed all of my breeders a long time ago when I stopped breeding. I may start up again, but I wanted them to go to a good breeding home where they could be bred, and I needed a break. I kept all my pet rats, but when I left Dan a friend of mine was supposed to come pick them up. Dan never called to have me come get them and I was under the impression my friend had them, as she said she was picking them up. So turns out he gave them to the petstore. They were my oldest rats, Meeko, Wrinkles, Marshmellow, Killian, Brownie and Pebbles. But now that I'm not living under a man's rule I don't have to worry about anything....ahhh, such a carefree life!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    didnt you have more rats??? i want to see dumbos ..

how dylan ?

LOL, didn't you guys read my no longer breeding thread a long time ago? Silly peoples! I have a few babies on hold from breeders. They come from great lines and I plan on breeding again now that I don't have to worry again. Though I won't have litters for awhile now. I can get some of my old rats back, and I plan on it once they are retired from breeding.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Adorable, Cass! Makes me happy to see such cute ratties!

I haven't posted pictures of my girls in such a long time, I probably should one of these days. My Phoebe is not doing so well, she's lost a lot of weight and has slowed down. Her age is starting to show that's for sure. Once in a while she'll get a zippy bug and run around as if she was a baby again- I love to see her in those swings- makes me happy. It's going to be hard when I have to say bye, I've known her since she was minutes old, she's extra special.

Thanks! They are absolutely wonderful! I would love to see pics of your beautiful girls. I hope Phoebe starts getting better.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major