Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im *SO* worried....

Im *SO* worried....

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, so im sorry if it shouldnt be here.

Cali has been missing (According to my mom) since Friday. Cali is an outside cat and she usually comes inside (of the garage) during the night, and wanders where she pleases during the day. Mind you, she NEVER goes far. It's either to the end of the block, which is only 2 houses away, or under cars, on top of the roof, etc.. She is always nearby.

My mom brought it to my attention today/ and yesterday that she hasn't seen her. She just realized it because she was in the garage all day today taking down Christmas lights and cali is usually in the garage whenever we are wanting to get some attention, which she gets plenty of.

My mom and I are extremely worried. Right now my mom went to pick up my brother from the train station, but im going to go outside and search around for her. She just called me hysterical saying that maybe when my sister came over on Thursday, cali jumped in the back of the car, and went for a ride, but then jumped out while my sister was leaving. I don't think that would happen though. She was so worried that cali wouldn't know where she was if that was the case.

Cali never goes to strangers, EVER. She'll run, so that's where im thinking someone couldn't have taken her.

I find myself in tears because i feel SO horrible that i didn't recognize sooner that she was missing.

* Im just looking for support, please understand if it was my choice, cali would be inside all the time. *

Please pray that we find her soon.
    Last edited by CamCamPup33; 12-12-2004 at 05:42 PM.

Cami, dearie, come home now, okay?
    Everybunny's worried about you, and it's time to show your pretty face.

You'll be in my prayers ... hope she comes home soon, safe and sound.

I will be praying for Cali's safe return. This is one of the reasons my cats are indoor only kitties. I sure hope nothing bad happened and she comes home real soon. Prayers on the way! Please come home Cali.

First search your house and garage for Cali.
    Then ask all your neighbours to look for her too.

Here is some ideas plus an automatic poster to post in your neighbourhood.
    http://www.lostmycat.com/lostcat.html

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Cali's quick and safe return.

Good Luck

------------
    PS. Inside kitties have their own unique problems like being trapped in house fires, that is why my cats are inside/outside cats.

Oh Amber. {{hugs}}

I hope Cali comes home soon. I'd be worried sick, too. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. But, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault, okay?

Come home, Cali!

Thanks guys, PIF im making the posters now.

Oh, Amber! I'm so sorry about Cali, and I hope she comes home soon! My prayers are with you.
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Come home Cali!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

CamCamPup, it's not your fault and you are in no way to blame for her missing! I will pray for her safe return.

imtoo,worry about Strays,when they dont make an appearnce,but keep,on putting out food,and callie,will be back,we are praying,for her.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, and I would worry myself sick, too!

You're right, it's so much safer for cats to stay inside, but as you said, this was not YOUR decision.

Please Cali, whereever you are, come back home, you're terribly missed!

Kirsten

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I sure hope Cali comes home soon. This website has a lot of good ideas when searching: http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm

My best advice (and I learned this under awful circumstances). Go visit every shelter in your area and fill out a lost pet form. Ask to see all the found pet reports. Take a photo with you. Look in every single of room of the shelter. Ask many, many questions. (Kuhio was held in the infirmary. We weren't allowed to look in that room. We were too late to save her).

Go to the shelters. Don't call or visit their websites. You must go physically look because you know your kitty best. Visit the vets in the area and give them photos. Put an ad in the newspaper.

Ask neighborhood kids. They seem to know where pets are or they see them around.

Finally, when Cali does come home -- get her microchipped. That way if she ends up at a shelter or a vet she can be scanned and quickly reunited with you.

You and Cali are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 12-13-2004 at 06:04 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Please, please, please, Cali, come home.

Oh no! Dear Cali, PLEASE come home. Your mommy misses you so much.

{{{hugs Amber}}}

CALI!! COME HOME!! You have everybody worried to death so just bring your tail (and the rest of you) HOME!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!