Thread: Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek

My duinea pig, Peaches, loves to play games. Her favorite one is HIDE & SEEK. She likes to go under my covers and jump over my legs. When she knows I see her she takes off like a rocket.

~~*RACHEL*~~

How cute! My family had a couple of guinea pigs when I was a kid, and they were fun, too. Their favorite place to heng out when we let them out of their box was under the couch. We'd have to move the couch to grab them to put them away. Sometimes, they'd run with the couch as we moved it, so we still couldn't pick them up.

That is cute. Sometimes when I let my guinea pigs out to eat grass, They will eat till they are full then My big Boar, Bear will look up and just take off where he looks and the other will follow at full speed to them it is a game called "Catch me if u can" I gotta make them a cage outside!

------------------

Horse_1987

LOL! yes, guinea pigs do like hiding! My oldest guinea pig - Cadbury, is a real people guinea pig! I can put him like 5 metres away from me, and he'll sniff me out, and come and sit in my lap, it's really sweet!
    horse_1987 - Me and my father are going to make my pigs a morant hutch. You often see rabbits in them, they're like a triangular prism, and they're a wooden frame with wire around it, and I'm going to put them on the grass in it !

Maybe I should make one of those, good Idea thanx. Guinea pigs can be so funny they have personalitys of their own!

------------------

Horse_1987

They do have a personality all of their own, don't they?! It's amazing how such small animals can have such big personalties!
    It was quite funny, once my next door neighbour (about 8yrs) came over to see Cadbury, and she said "He's so big!" And then, when I took him out, and we sat down with him, he went and "inspected" her, climbing up into her lap, and sniffing and licking her all over, and then she said "He's so small!" I guess she just thought that he was big for a guinea pig (when actually he isn't), but he had a large personality for how small he was!

That is so cute, both of my guinea pigs do that with new people. Both of mine like things totally different. I think guinea pigs can make really cute noises

------------------

Horse_1987

Aww, my guinea pigs have BIG personalities too! The game they like to play is kind of like hide and seek as well, but its different. I put them on the ground and walk away, and sit somewhere, where they can't really see me. They'll run to me, and jump onto my lap. If you want to see what my guinea pig looks like go to: http://petoftheday.com/archive/2000/April/06.html
    This is one of my guinea pigs, and the other one is still waiting to be pet of the day!

------------------
    ~~Cookie~~