Thread: I had so much fun tonight

I had so much fun tonight

A few weeks I picked up one of these kits to make your own personalized mousepad. There are two mouse pads in each kit, so tomorrow I will make a matching one for Mark's desk of Marigold.

But this is the one that I made tonight. The pictures really don't do it much justice, but you can get the idea.

It was definitely a learning experience, and I have a better idea for trimming it next time. I'm not really that happy with the bottom right corner, but anyway, it was FUN!!!

here is the original picture (shrunk down) that I created for it:

That is awesome, thank you for sharing it with us, I have been meaning to get one of my kittys done sometime, it looks great.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

That looks so cool!!

Where did you get the kit at? It's about time I get a new mouse pad!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I havent seen these kits..where do you buy them? I have 2 new mousepads, one home/one work with Gracies pics on them. But I get new ones yearly, they wear out so fast (fade) to have them made is $14. Are the kits cheaper than that?

You did a great job!

Thanks!

I went back this afternoon to see if I could get more, but they don't have any more. They had been on clearance for $.99 a package, and I should have bought them out, but I had no idea how much fun it would be. I just checked online and you can get them for $16.99 from a few different sources. Do a search for "Invent It Mousepad Kit". Someone is selling them on ebay, but like 20 packages for $35 or something.

What I DID get today is packages of Window Clings to make. I just made a whole bunch of Christmas ones, and I want to do snowflakes for the dining room. They are $.99 a package for 4 sheets of window cling. Fun, fun fun!!