Thread: I need a new siggy and avatar

I need a new siggy and avatar

Can anyone help me?? I've got the pictures just let me know what to do. I'd appreciate it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I will!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Okay, just let me know what you need me to do. I've already downloaded the pictures to Imagestation, including the new kitty.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Just post the ones you want me to use and the names of everyone.

Do you want a Christmas siggy? Or just an all year round siggy?

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Okay here goes:

Mandy (meaning: "Worthy of Love")

Mayalinn

[/IMG]

LilEli

Mollie Rose

MooShoo

Shortie

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks so much!! I don't care what kind of siggy it is. Surprize me!!
    Last edited by moosmom; 12-11-2004 at 08:02 PM.

How's this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Now you know what my little Mandy looks like.

Can I ask you a favor? Can I use your siggy AFTER the holidays? Orangatango made me one for the holidays that I'd like to use till then. If you do, don't worry. I understand.

Let me know. And thank you SO much!!!

Great! Glad you like it. Of course you can use it later!

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Lovely signature, as always Megan.

Donna, I just wanted to let you know that your current signature isn't viewable, if that's a word. I noticed you have the [/IMG] tag, but not the first one --- [IMG] Just wanted to let you know. I put the link into the address bar, and that signature is wonderful, too. You should share it!
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Contrary to popular belief, I am a Pillar in this community!!!!
    Sara,

Yeah I know. I have been having problems not being able to post or anything in my old screenname "moosmom" so I had to re-register. I have a feeling it has something to do on Karen's end because this happened once before too. Kimmy sign on a Moosmom and it wouldn't let HER do anything either, nor could I do anything from my computer at work.

So, I'm now Mooshoosmama. You can still call me moosmom though
    RIP Casey "Bubba Dude" Your pawprint will remain on my heart forever. 12-2-02

Contrary to popular belief, I am a Pillar in this community!!!!
    So, Oragatango, can you make me another siggy??? You already have the pictures. Just tell me what to do with them so you can post the sig, okay. Thanks!!
    RIP Casey "Bubba Dude" Your pawprint will remain on my heart forever. 12-2-02

This happened to someone else (cookiebaker, I think her nick is.) Maybe you can PM Karen and she can fix it.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Originally posted by mooshoosmama
    So, Oragatango, can you make me another siggy??? You already have the pictures. Just tell me what to do with them so you can post the sig, okay. Thanks!!
    You can still use the same sig Just use this code again in your new account
    [img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/Tollerlover/Moosmom_xmas_sig.jpg[/img*]
    Just take put these* where I put them

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Done! Don't ya love it???