Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will someone please make me a Christmas siggy?

Will someone please make me a Christmas siggy?

Would someone please make me a Christmas siggy? I would like it to have my kitties names and to say "Christmas Blessings".
    Thank you so much in advance if someone has the time!!
    Robbie

Lizzie

Emily (bigger kitty) Lizzie is the baby

Eliot

Dylan

ME! ME! ME!!!! I will!!! Been wanting to do another one!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Yeah!! I will be waiting

Your siggy is done!

Can not figure out what the deal is with Image Station not letting my copy the shortcut.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you Laura!!

Looks kind of spiffy, if I say so myself!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Can I have one too Laura?? I just posted one you made a while ago, that looks all satiny and Christmas-ish, but it's just not quite the same as an all out Xmas one. I'm not in any spirit for anything right now, but maybe a siggy will cheer me up some. I think you have pictures to play with, but could you add my sweet new boy Georgie? He's the dearest baby. Let me know, and if not that's fine too.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OK QSL I been wanting to do one and add Gerogie! Ugh.... I done deleted all the pics though... I will need the pics again.

Laura I love the siggy you have done, can I be darn cheeky and ask for one too please, can you use the siggy below as I don't have any new pics yet, I would love if it could say Merry xmas from the kiwi cats ash and lexie, santa hats would be kewl, whatever I will be more than pleased, then I will have to figure it out , how to get it on there again, I only do it once a year and I always forget how, much appreciated in advance, and thanks.

PS maybe a beach background would be fun, as it is summer at xmas in NZ., I will let you play with these ideas, and do whatever you want.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

OK Carol, I will get you one done today! Asap...

Asap has arrived.. This may be to big, I am still learning photo bucket.. I tried resizing 25% more and it came out TO small.

Last edited by Laura's Babies; 12-12-2004 at 10:19 AM.

That's a cool sig Laura! Here, I resized it for you.

Oh laura's babies I love it, it is truely special, thank you so very much, awesome, and thanks for the re-sizing too, now i just have to remember how to get it on there, wonderful, I am thrilled to bits with it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

[IMG**]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/gplover77/carolsigresize.bmp[/IMG**]

Just delete the stars (*).

I hate to ask but can someone help me get it on, I really forget how? pretty please, many thanks.
    Furangels only lent.

Originally posted by carole
    I hate to ask but can someone help me get it on, I really forget how? pretty please, many thanks.
    Scroll up to my last post.