Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tigger

Tigger

Oh, what a gorgeous long fur Tigger has!! And what a "model"!! It was very smart of Tigger to pose in front of that cat-painting!

have a super COTD-day, Tigger!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Tigger is a beautiful and lucky boy. Congratulations on being COTD!

Tigger, what a gorgeous boy you are, and what a charming story about you! How lucky you all are to have each other! Many, many years of health and happiness may you all share!

What a Huge Happy Orange Cat,and The Found Cat Orange Organization,is so pleased,taht another one,of thiers is honored,as COTD>The Found Casts,especially The Orange Contingent send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To terrific Tigger COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

A magnificat!!!

What a beautiful boy you are, Tigger. Sounds like you found the purrfect home

Tigger, you are one beautiful cinnamony cutie! congratulations on being cotd!

SIGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Tigger, you are so beautiful, and you remind me of my Pep. Maine Coons are simply the best. Congratulations on being our beautiful COTD!

Scritches and kitty kisses from us:

Oh Tigger - what a beautiful furboy you are to be sure.

Many Congratulations on being chosen as a very special Cat of the Day. I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles on this special day xxxxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Tigger is about two feet long from head to toe, and weighs about thirteen pounds and is still growing!
    That sounds like our Lamoni. Tigger looks like him too. Lamoni is an orange and white bi-color while Tigger is an orange tigger stripe. Does Tigger have a high picthed soft meow?

He is one of the "gentle giants". Hold on to him. These are great cats and he will amaze you on an almost daily basis.

Contrats on COTD!
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Originally posted by jazzzytina
    Maine Coons are simply the best.
    Can't agree with you more on that point! Oh sweet Tigger! Can it be there is more than one beautiful orangie Maine Coon named Tigger? We have one here on PT and I thought that was you, but no .... you're another gorgeous orangie MC! Congratulations on being our beautiful fluffy COTD today. Another beautiful orangie MC, my Mishi, sends head bumpies and MC Meowrrs!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Tigger
    WOW! What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
    I love how you have your own stuffed animal collection!
    Congratulations on finding a wonderful forever home and family, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure which is cuter: Tigger, or that picture on the wall behind him!
    Too cool!

congrats!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Aww, now there's a handsome Maine Coon man! What a fluffy and pretty boy you are Tigger! You and Cinnamon must look sooo sweet grooming each other. Congrats to Terrific TIGGER!

What a sweet, handsome, charming Maine Coon boy you are dear Tigger And as someone else has already said, a true "gentle giant!" How I smiled when I read how you tote around your oversized stuffies It doesn't get more precious than that! Bless your humans for first, attempting to find your first family and then, when all avenues were exhausted, opening up their hearts and home to you! What joy you've brought to your people and your beloved fursib Cinnamon What a guy Congratulations to you dear, precious Tigger, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Tigger Man And here's to a lifetime of good health, unconditional love and happy days Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Orange Original

Hi, Tigger...everyone before me has pretty well said it all. I just want to add that this is one of the more artful and original pictures I have seen on Pet Talk with the very similar looking giant kitty cat reading to the girl on the painting in the background! A real tweak to the imagination (:-)

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("mee-owwrange!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."