Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my baby...

Please pray for my baby...

I've been leaking amniotic fluid for a few weeks now. I didn't realize that was what it was until today. They want me to go to this really ghetto hospital right now because they're saying that's the only one that's good at preterm babies. I told them that I really don't want to go there, so they are working on getting me into a better hospital. They're supposed to call me back within the hour. It's way to early for me to have this baby, I'm only 29 1/2 weeks. My heart can't afford to lose another one. Please pray for baby Tyler. Thank you.

Thank you Wolfie!

I will be praying for you and your baby and your entire family..
    I hope everything will be ok.

Pray for my husband's life too because I really hate him right now. He just said that he doesn't understand why I am leaking when I've had such an easy pregnancy...that most women have to work during their pregnancy. I've moved, painted a whole house, threw a huge party, and am still doing all the household work...I don't call that an easy pregnancy.

Thank you Wolfie!

You and your baby will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    ~Sometimes Life Is Not What It Seems To Be~

Tonya,

I'll be praying for you, Tyler and your hubby. I think your hubby needs to open his eyes...this is serious and not a time to be unsupportive.

Take care and try and relax. Let us know when you're going to the hospital.

Love, Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Dear Tonya, you're in my prayers!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I'll be praying for you & Tyler. I hope everything will be ok. Please keep us updated.

As for Mike, I'll pray that he understands what women go through emotionally and physically during a pregnancy, but I think we are going to need a lot of prayer to convince a man of that

Think positive and everything will be ok.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I used to work at a hospital where the Doc in charge of the premies was a short, balding man who never wore a shirt that was properly ironed and he had very poor hygiene.

I was behind him in the elevator once and I almost tossed my cookies.

BUT, he was the best doctor in the area......His name came up time and time again when a especially tough case was brought in.

----------------------------------------

Sometimes 'ghetto' medical facilites have the best people and equipment to handle emergencies.

Here in Los Angeles some of those facilities are the trauma centers near the middle/lower class areas.

You need the best doctors and care for you and your child.

Please don't overlook any of your options.

Good luck and prayers sent.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Oh Tonya when I read this my heart nearly missed a beat, I am so sorry to hear this, but I am going to send you lots of positive vibes, and I hope with all my heart you and Tyler will be just fine.

Hubby you need a good kick in the pants right now, this is a time for you to be there for Tonya, give her all the love and support you can, not all pregnancy's go smoothly, regardless of the situation, even the easiest of pregnancys are not without their problems,Tonya I came close to loosing my son, so I can well empathise with your anguish, and feelings right now.

Take care sweetheart, and fingers and paws crossed here for everything to be fine, I sure hope you get the best care possible, thinking of you. HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh gosh. I'll be praying for you and your sweet baby. Hope everything goes well. Tell your husband that all women are different.....some can do everything during pregnancy, and some have to stay in bedrest. This is not the time to be insensitive. Men just 'don't get it' sometimes...sadly. He should be happy he's a man and doesn't have to go through pregnancy. Pregnancy is not easy for a lot of women. Keep us updated. I pray that both you and your baby will be just fine.

Tonya, you and baby Tyler - and hubby, are in my prayers. I'm sending you all the positive thoughts I can muster too.

(((HUGS)))

From Decker with Love

Tonya, I will keep you in my prayers and send good thoughts to you and Tyler as well.

Take care.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I am praying that you will be able to keep little Tyler in for a few more weeks! Keep happy thoughts!

Oh Tonya!!! This is so scary! Please go to whatever hospital you can get yourself to - ghetto or not!

Tell Mike that its not been an easy pregancy - what with all the stress of family deaths, family squabbles over boy vs. girl, and the stress from his bike accident! Stress does not make for an easy pregancy!

Oh Tonya, I hope you and the baby are doing okay. You will probably need bed rest. Don't be too hard on hubby I think men get scared and don't know how to express it. A friend of mine had her daughter at 28 weeks, she is a very tall healthy teen right now....