Thread: Update On Cappy & Picture

Update On Cappy & Picture

The latest news on Cappy isn't good at all. He's not really eating and is very restless, can't seem to get comfortable. The node on the left side of his neck is now as big as the right side. Both nodes on his hind end are much larger just in the past 2 weeks. He's on pain medication and is going to the vets on monday to see how bad things really are and to see how much more weight he has lost in 2 weeks. I'm just praying he can hang on through Christmas without being in a lot of pain. The picture I'm adding is Cappy with his Angel teddy bear that we got for him. Likely most of it is in the garbage by now, he loves to destroy his toys a little at a time, but he always cuddles with them first. What a guy!
    Think I had this on here already. It's the newest one I have of him.
    Last edited by RottiMommy49; 12-03-2004 at 10:06 PM.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

I will be praying for Cappy, he is such a sweet boy, such a sad story, i have to go cuddle with my Rott now and thank the heavens he is with me.

We can only hope and pray that he makes it through Christmas and that he is feeling okay until then. He's such a handsome boy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I agree--he is SO handsome!!

I hope he can make it through Christmas, I'm sure it would be the best gift for LeeAnn to spend one last Christmas with him.

His story is so sad, but he did get to know what love was and now he's spoiled rotten

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

i have to go cuddle with my Rott now and thank the heavens he is with me.
    I feel the same way but then I have not taken 1 minute for granted since losing our Nikita. It opened my eyes up as to how fast these guys get sick and are gone in a flash. I'm very lucky to be at home with my babies. I wish LeeAnn could be, she hates leaving Cappy everyday to go to work.
    I hope you have many happy healthy years with you're rotti baby.
    Thanks for the nice things you said about our Cappy. He's well known all around the US and Canada as well as England. What a star he is in so many ways. I just love him so much. He's like my own.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

Oh Deb Every time I see a new Cappy thread, I hope for a little good news. I'm so sad to hear he's not doing very well. My most heartfelt prayer is that this sweet, big, beautiful boy gets to spend one last Christmas with his devoted Mom LeeAnn, his Auntie Deb, his pup pals and can't forget his Teddybear Angel. Lots of positive thoughts and healing prayers coming your way precious Cappy. You've stolen my heart, sweet Rotti boy Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~