Thread: *Pictures* of my Ratties

*Pictures* of my Ratties

I have two beautiful Ratties... Dosha and Sky.
    Dosha is a black self and Sky is a Mink mismarked Berkshire... They are my little love bugs! I am going back to their breeder after Christmas for 4 more Babies...

See how spoiled they are? Look at that cage!
    "She said she usually cried at least once each day, not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful... and life was so short."

"..We know what we are, but know not what we may be."

Adorable!! I LOOVE dumbos, I wish I still had my beloved dumbo boys. I used to have that cage too for my rats (back when I had 10) and I hated it (I got rid of it!), lol, glad you enjoy yours though!

Post more pictures when you get a chance!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Thanks

What was it about the cage that made you hate it? I've heard that from several people... But I love that its on wheels... Has tons of room and its so east to just wipe down the sides and the shelves.

Just curious
    "She said she usually cried at least once each day, not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful... and life was so short."

Way to hard to clean. When you have 10 unpotty trained rats peeing and pooping all over the shelves- it's hell. They were a ***** to take out and put back in- it killed my back. I have severe back problems and cleaning the cage only worsened it. Nugget and Sweet Pea were wild, and never stayed in the cage, they mashed themselves between the bars and get out- they were not all that small either. Eventually they stopped.

The 'wheelablilty' was the only thing I liked- so I was sure to place wheels on my 5 foot tall home made cabinet cage so I could move it around easily.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Very cute pictures! Your cage looks very nice and tidy. My cage used to be nice and tidy until I got two baby boys -- they haven't quite got the concept of the litter box yet.
    I've been BOO'd!

Cute pics, though it doesn't look as if she is a mink. If anything she looks more chocolate, or dilute black. What breeder did you get your rats from?

I too love those cages! I cannot get enough of them! They are super duper easy to clean and rinse. They are fantastic!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Aww how cute! I hope we get to see some more pictures soon
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Cass,

Those pictures really do make her look a lot darker than she really is. She is about 2 to 4 shades lighter than D... But, I'll have to go get her pedigree from storage

Got them from maryz of RR... I think you know ho that is, as I know you used to be on RR... I think...

Yep! And she is an awesome breeder! Good job on picking her! I believe you now, hehe.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Yep! And she is an awesome breeder! Good job on picking her! I believe you now, hehe.
    LoL... Didn't really think I got them from a breeder? Hehe... Thats OK

Awwww! What darling little rats!!!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Originally posted by Friendy2004
    LoL... Didn't really think I got them from a breeder? Hehe... Thats OK
    Heh, no no I just didn't believe she was mink.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major