Thread: RIP Lady Girl

RIP Lady Girl

even though this happened may 1st of this year.. it still bothers me.. She was 12yrs old and we knew that she was not gonna be around for many more yrs so we took her to the vets for her shots and they gave her Rimadal (mispelled) cause she had failing kidneys.. and every since she start taking that *&^*& she went down hill.. She was outside and i went to go check on the them and she was bleeding from the mouth and drooling more then normal.. we called the vets and they said it would be anytime b4 she passed...
    So we put him in the most cozy place with a blankey and a pillow and some water... She laid their for a while and just about 11:45pm on may 1st.. i went and sat with her in the room and she came crawling to me and put her head on my knee and looked and me so sadly and i was balling ( doing that now too) and i told her i loved her and her daddy and the other furkid's kids loved her very very much.. and that it was ok for her to go to the RainBow Bridge.. and she gave me a lil puppy kiss on the nose and let out one big *Sigh* and she was gone.... i cried like a baby i had to call hubby at work and tell him... He adopted her from a no kill shelter here in michigan when she was a puppy...

She become my lady girl when i met my hubby 5yrs ago.. She was the best dog in the world.. I miss her soooooooooo much...

RIP Momma's Lady Girl
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rest in peace, Lady Girl.

It doesn't matter when or how it happens, or how much time passes, you always grieve at least a bit from time to time. I think of my boys so much, especially around Christmas, the day they passed to the bridge, and their birthdays. Thank you for sharing your beautiful special girl with us. You will be reunited with her someday at the Bridge. Rest in peace sweet Lady.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beautiful girl she was!! I am so sorry for your great loss. Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I cried reading this,,,, I am touched you shared that most personal and tragic moment with us,,,

she is playing hard at the RB,, I am sure!!