Thread: Worrying!!!!

Worrying!!!!

Harry's been puking for the past few days.. I think its hairballs, since I saw some hair in one puke pile. He's been doing this since the weekend. Just now I saw somebody had loose poop, and there was some blood in it What could it be? WHO could it be? Harry is typically very good about covering his poop, and this poop wasn't covered. Allen is the one who NEVER covers his poop. But just now, Allen was downstairs with me - though who's to say he didn't poop and run dowstairs immediately afterwards? Harry is laying in the basket. Who - Allen or Harry did this?

Oh, Abby was definately downstairs the whole time and Pouncer was sound asleep in the guest room.

I would guess it would be Harry. If his tummy is upset it's a good chance he'll have loose poop too. However, can you maybe isolate both he and Allen to see for sure? It could just be something Harry ate that's making his tummy upset. Have you given him the hairball stuff? Other than this, I'm clueless, but sure hope you find out who the culprit is soon, and find out why there's blood.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

In all honesty I would take them both in to the vet and have them checked out just to be on the safe side. It's probably Allen with the poop, but just to be safe I would have Harry checked out too.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Ok, I scientifically determined it to be Allen. I did the lift-the-tail test and Allen has a wet behind whereas Harry's is dry. So now what do I do?

Originally posted by catnapper
    Ok, I scientifically determined it to be Allen. I did the lift-the-tail test and Allen has a wet behind whereas Harry's is dry. So now what do I do?
    I'd call vet.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor