Thread: Hershey Bar is in his New Home

Hershey Bar is in his New Home

As Margaret,my friend,who makes all the Cat Toys,came over,and when she met Hershey Bar,it was love,at firstsight.And as much,as I love him,he is better off,being the only Cat,as The Found Cats,are a bit much,for him,to take! And Margaret,just lost Justine,her Chocolate Point,and Hershey Bar,will fill hat void.And he is going,to a house,that makes mine,look like the Douglas Home,on Green Acres! I said goodbye,to Hershey Bar,and and trying,to lure Scrappy2,in.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary: I'm sure it was hard for you to give up Hersey Bar . . . but it's AWESOME that you're sharing him with a friend that will give him an excellent home. (I KNOW your home doesn't look like it belongs on Green Acres! I've seen pics!)

Good luck, once again, with luring Scrappy 2!!! He'll come in if he knows what's good for him!!!

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Great job, Gary. I hope that Margaret with join pet talk and keep us updated on Hershey's progress. It sounds like he will be much happier being an "only".
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

That's wonderful, Gary. Funny how things always seem to work out like this.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Sounds like he found a wonderful home. Do you alkways find your cats outside?? And then adopt them out or was this the only circumstance just curious. I think you did a wonderful thing for Hersey Bar.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Thank God you took him so he'd have a wonderful home for life with Margaret.If you didn't take him from the woman on the street..who knows what would of happened to him.Thank you Gary for saving Hershey Bar. It was worth the 50.00 dollars to save his life and have a furrever home even if it is with someone other than you.You are wonderful.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Good going Gary! You saved Hershey from who knows what future, and placed him in what sounds like a wonderful new forever home. I love happy endings! Hope Margaret keeps you updated, and maybe some pictures too?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~