Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The "Pit Bull Problem"

The "Pit Bull Problem"

This is a video for everyone to see. Whatever you may have against Pit Bulls, you probably won't after seeing this. If you love Pit Bulls, this will most likely make you cry. Some of the images are graphic, but eye opening and most of all reality. Much props to the person who put this together, it was very well done. Turn up your volumes and open your mind.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11454716

This was a very sad, but WONDERFUL video. Thank you so much, Pit Vhick, for sharing with us. I really appreciate it. I cried at the pits that were all hurt. Poor, poor babies! Twards (sp?) the end of the video, their were a lot more happy pics.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

*bump*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

i get tears in my eyes everytime i see that. i love Pitbulls.i think theyre beautiful.I dont know if i would ever get one,but im still thinking about it i dont think there the breed for me but i still love them and they dont deserve all this bad publicity.

When we were at my parents for Thanksgiving in Arkansas, their neighbor has the most beautiful white pitbull with a pink face! His nose is pink and the surrounding area. It was absolutley stunning! So muscular and healthy and happy..And just LOVES everyone..kids and other dogs. Gracie was afraid of him at first..but she warmed up to him. His name is Petey and I would love to have him!

That video brough tears to my eyes, but it is so true...people need to wake up and realize that pitbulls aren't born natural vicious dogs. I have a black Pitbull/Boxer mix, Mason, who is just great, not aggressive at all...I would reccommend that video to anyone and everyone who has something against pitbulls.

I LOVE PITTIES!!!! A MILLION TIMES I WILL SAY IT,,,,,,
    I LOVE PITTIES!!!!!!

GOOD VIDEO PPL REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO DOGS I MEAN EVERYONE IS SCARED OF PIT BULLS IV HAD THEM MY HOLE LIFE NEVER EVER HADE ONE PROBLEM IN FACT TODAY I JUST GOT A NEW PUPPY WITCH IS A PITBULL/LAB MIX SO I THINK PPL REALLY NEED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DOG BEFOR BASHING IT PITBULLS ARE GREAT DOGS ALWAY HAD THEM AND ALWAYS WILL

HERE IS A PIC OF ZENIA THE NEW PUPPY

***update on zenia 12/20/04 i had to put her to sleep due to a really bad heart problem****
    she was a great puppie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pitbulllover; 12-27-2004 at 11:10 AM.

That video is right everyone gets mad when they hear about what pit bulls do and I am one of the few that get mad at the man when I hear what the pit bull did cus I know it wasn't there fault.. that video made me cry seeing all the pictures each for a different reason.

I just wish I could do more to help..

I think that pitbull owners should be screened before they purchase them because the reason why pitbulls are getting such a bad rap is because people buy them wanting a gaurd dog and train them to be aggresive.

I love pitbulls but i don't love some of their owners.

Originally posted by Clever Beautiful
    I think that pitbull owners should be screened before they purchase them because the reason why pitbulls are getting such a bad rap is because people buy them wanting a gaurd dog and train them to be aggresive.

I love pitbulls but i don't love some of their owners.
    i agree!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

That should be with any dog. Responsible breeders and rescue groups do screen to weed out the irresponsible owners, it's the backyard breeders looking to make a quick buck who sell to the irresponsible owners looking for an ego booster attack dog that are creating the problems. Unfortunately there are more backyard breeders than there are responsible breeders. There should be spay/neuter laws enforced and people who want to breed should be required to have a license (with a renewal fee), take classes and join a breed club.

Breed clubs have code of ethics that they expect their members to abide by. I've seen them and they require screening, spay/neuter of "pet quality" animals, proper care for their breeding animals, etc.

If it is only made harder to obtain Pit Bulls, then the scum bags who have ruined the breed will look to another.

13. I love pitbulls...its their owners who are getting their reputations from...they are beautiful animals...inside and out!

I hope to get a pit and a dobie when later on...everybody thinks I'm crazy and they tell me that they won't come to my house anymore!

Again! They are getting their reputations from the owners...some of the breeders around here come to their house and give them forms about everything to fill out...they want their dogs in the best of places, not in the arms of a rogue person.

I loved the video...except for the poor hurt pits! I especially loved the pics at the end...props to the person who did this video!

14. I love that picture!

I love pitties, and it made me so angry yesterday when I was watching miami animal police, the officers were like yelling at the owner of tehse 2 dogs saying they are pitbull and he knows it etc.. when one was a american bulldog, and the other looked like a cane corso, even the owner was like "have you ever seen a 100lbs pitbull?" the officer just avoided that question lol but it made me so mad because they so obviously were not pitties, I was happy with the end though, the owner got 5 extra days to find his dogs a new home out of state, and he was happy to pay the $1000 fine again if he could not find them a new home.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils