Thread: Lily

Lily

[/FONT] Oh Lily you are one beautiful dog! I love your ears, they are so adorable. So I hear that your very playful, perhaps you could teach me a thing or two about soccer! You must be so happy you have a great loving home with your owners, good thing they rescued you and provided you with such love and care. It sounds like it was love at first site for you and your family. Congratulations on been dog of the day, Im sure you wil be getting an extra round of soccer today! Oh yes and I can't forget ot mention that I agree, you sound like a much better companion then a smart cat.

Lily, you are a real sweetie! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Lily, you're a little cutie! Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Lily!!!!

Oh Lily!! You are sooooooo cute!!!! We are smiling ear to ear in our house this morning!! What an adorable face to wake up to!! Can we give you a million kisses on that cute little snout? We can really see why your family loves you so much. Mom must run home to get those sweet little kisses!! Congratulations to you as our special DOTD honoree this morning Miss Lily. We hope you have a happy happy life every day with your loving family you little cutie patootie. Always remember to love your life like we do!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida p.s. If you're ever in our neck of the woods, come over and visit. You look like a fun kind of girl we could really enjoy playing with.

What an adooorable little girl you are Lily! You have the tiniest little leggies and the most darling face! LILY ROCKS!!!

Lily-Cuteness meter has gone off the charts!

You adorable little girl! I'd love to kiss that snout too!

Congratulations sweetie pie!

Lily....You are a beautiful little lady. It sounds like You would be a lot of fun to be around. So glad you have a family that loves you very much. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Have a great life.
    LHCamry

Oh bet still my heart! What a treat it was to see your adorable self gracing my screen today, Lily! Some puppers are just too, too adorable for their own good And you're just as spunky and spirited as you are precious...what a darling little JRT dynamo you are. And what a heavenly match was made the day your family welcomed you into their hearts and home! In true JRT fashion, you fill their lives with much joy, laughter and best of all, unconditional love We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect Monday Dog of the Day! Thanks so much sweetheart for starting my week off with a HUGE smile! Congratulations to you sweet Lily! Have a wonderful, happy, treat filled day celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors Hugs and happy tail wags to you Lily from Sandra and pups Star and Cody

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cats RULE!

OK, so you love your dog. But I must respond to your last line... NOTHING beats a CAT!!!

Oh well, to each his own.

I'm glad you and Lily are such a good fit, and I wish you years of happiness.

Now,,, off to snuggle with my kitty!
    the Julles

Congratulations on being Today's Dog.

----<---<--<{(@