Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Bit!

Beautiful Bit!

Bit, what a beautiful and dignified lady you are. We understand well that you own your human's heart.

We wish you a sunny place today inside because outside it may not be too warm and a long cuddling session that makes you purr

Enjoy your special day, beautiful and elegant Bit

Bit, you are a very beatuful lady and quite right to always make your feelings known. Clearly your purrson is very well trained and appreciates what a treasure you are!

Have a wonderful day today, napping in warm places, drinking from the bathtap, and reminding everyone that YOU are Cat of the Day!

Bit, you are a sweetheart, and remind me of my Pep, my Maine Coon. He also liked to be in the bathtub to drink water. You are so beautiful and I hope you give your meowmie many more years of companionship. Congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous senior lady cat you are, Bit! You have provided 17 years of lovin's to your human and hopefully will provide many more.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

you are a beautiful maine coon ........so stately.......congratulations on being cotd!!!

Oh my, you are a gorgeous cat, Brit!!
    Main Coon's have always been my favote breed.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Bit,you areso gorgeous,and dignified,that Moose The Magnificent,a Fellow Maine Coon,is smitten.He is now waiting,to meet you,at Catmas Party 2004,and is setting his cap,for you.You are so stately,and happy,that you are a great choice,for todays honor! A Bity,of a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Bodacious Bit COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Bit!

It's a great name for a kitty! I had a Bit-kitty once who lived to be 19--she had her own dog for a pet.

Bit--you're beautiful! Enjoy many more years of naps in warm places!

Pat, Tippi, Sindi, Bob and Jennie
    paw

What an elegant and most beauuutiful MC girl you are Bit!! You are so stunning - and it sounds like you are just as sweet as you are pretty. Congrats to Beauuuutiful Bit!!

Bit
    You are indeed a beauty!
    You look so much like my 14 year old Leonardo!
    Sure sounds like you rule your home with a velvet paw, sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh... Miss Bit, you are beeeautiful! I love Maine Coons! 17? Dear you don't look even half your age!!! Have a purrfect day.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Bit-annia Forever!

What a beautiful and loving girl you are, Bit! And such a long-time source of blessing and joy to your human friends. Congratulations on your special honor and long may your fluffy tail wave!

Your story really encourages me that my beloved Julie will be with me well beyond the ten years we have known each other...November is actually our anniversary month, when Julie and I got together after she was abandoned by some people who moved out of our neighborhood. I have no idea how old she is, but I am hoping to enjoy her company many years more!

Kisses and purrs to you, Bit, and your human friends, from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!") the Calico Princess!
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Blog Entries

BIT the Cat

The most perfect of God's creations:

Bit, you are so very pretty. My KatMa said you look so much like Big Kitty -- a lovely boy who shared his life with my KatMa. He lived with my KatMa's family when she was a little girl. He was, like you, a very special cat.

We wish you many more years of love and attention from your purrson. Your purrson has been blessed 1000 times and more having you in her/his life.

Celebrate today. You are a very special boy indeed! Purr, mew, meeeow, my Paw-Paw, KatMa and I send you endless adoration which you so richly deserve.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Bit! What a beautiful grand dame you are! I was so moved, reading of the loving relationship you and your devoted human have shared these many years! It sounds like you're thoroughly enjoying your golden years, reveling in the lap of love...and luxury...just as it should be Your Mama is rightfully proud of her beautiful girl I wish for you many, many more happy, warm, cozy love filled years with your Mom It was an honor meeting you today, Bit! I hope you and your family are having a very happy Thanksgiving holiday. I know that this year, like every year, she counts among her many blessings, the love and companionship of her beautiful Bit! Congratulations to beautiful Bit, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...Cat of a Lifetime Love and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Seems that she has had the best life any cat could hope for, and will always be in her human's heart. Still enjoying her days and still looking good. Best of luck to a great kitty.