Thread: Fetch

Fetch

When i first got my cat akira she used to play fetch it was so cute and she used to jump up at door frames and slide down them.

After I started fostering cats she wouldn't do it some of the cats picked on her and she became depressed. Even though I've stoped fostering and just found her a perminent friend she still won't play.

Re: Fetch

Originally posted by luggage
    ... she still won't play.
    indeed. Some cats just get used to being the "only" cat. Just like an "only" child. Now that she has a room mate she is not the queen of the house like she used to be.

We got a cat that had been an only cat. It was a big adjustment for her. She loves to play but won't while the boy cat is near.

Keep trying. Especially by trying to arrange some time alone.

Cats are such a joy.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

The Favorite Play time,of the Found Cat,are the interactive Toys,like the Cat Dancer,or the long Tail Toys,or the Peacock Feathers,they love anything,where I am on the other end.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My cat's also like the toys where I'm on the other end. Akira destroyed her wand some time ago so for now we play with string.

I really like it when they play in the box that the cat litter comes in they chase each other in and out of it. It's their favorite form of self entertainment.