Thread: Special Lady

Special Lady

Lady, dear soul, you are absolutely beautiful inside and out! I agree and totally understand your human when she says you are a special gift. Luckily for me, I still have my tonsils! You are so deserving to be our DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

precious lady.....you are a sweetheart! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Lady, you are a sweetie! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a lovely dog! I wonder if she is part border collie?

CONGRATULATIONS LADY!

Oh Lady what a precious little girl you are. It sounds like you have brought so much joy to your familys life

Your such a beautiful girl and I hope you have a great time enjoying your special day today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a lovely little Lady! You are so pretty, little girl, with such nice markings and one gorgoues little mug. How awesome you found your furparent when you did! Congrats to LADY!!

Oh what a pretty pretty girl you are, Lady. And how lucky you and your mommy were to find each other that day six years ago. I wonder where you came from, and if you knew you were searching for your forever home. I think you wrapped your paw around mommy's heart from that very first day. Hope you have a long, happy life beautiful Lady, and congratulations on being DOTD.

What a beautiful angel you are, dear, dear Lady I got all teary when I saw your lovely photo and read your family's loving tribute to the love of their lives!!! You have a heart of pure gold and the joy you bring to your humans is priceless!!! You truly were heaven sent and i'm so happy you found your way to your furever family! Beautiful Lady, I wish I could be on the receiving end of those wet, slurpy kisses Lady, we are so honored to have such a beautiful, sweet, loving doggie like you as our most special and deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you sweetheart I hope you 're being spoiled rotten on this, your day of honor! Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you Lady from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady you are one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen. Your loving little soul shines so brightly in your eyes! I am so glad that you are our Dog of The Day. Wow! I mean: WOW!

Kw ~CA~

Lady you sound like such a great dog, with some great owners, your lucky you found them! I bet you will be gettings lots of treats tonight!!! Congratulations of been dog of the day.