Thread: moosmom

moosmom

I just wanted to tell everyone that moosmom is all right, and the reason she hasn't been on is because she is between internet providers. I called her tonight and she said that one internet ws sending her a disc and she should receive it either tuesday or wednesday. Then she will be on PT again. She is doing good and can't wait to be on again.

Whew! Thanks for letting us know! With the rough patch she's been through lately, it's good to know she's okay!

Karen, I told her that I'll start a thread telling everyone that she is still here!

Thanks, David... I have been wondering about her too!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I started to worry about her, too. Last night she left a message on my answering machine to call her. And I dd!

Thankyou for letting us know David .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thanks for the 'uppiedate' David - at least we know she's OK - well as OK as you can be when you can't get on Pet Talk - ooooh poor Donna.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh, lynne she is such a special lady to me!

I couldn't stand it any longer and got my butt to the library. I only have an hour on the computer but thought I'd pop in and leet you know that yes, I'm fine AND...I have a very important 2nd intervew at 3 pm today with a funeral home. I'm hoping this job will be "it" as I'm getting a little frustrated by the inconsideration of everyone else not at least letting me know. I HAVE been offered as seasonal job at *ahem* an adult shop, if you know what I mean . So if the funeral home job falls through, at least I've got that. *blush*

I'll keep you all posted. Hopefully I'll get my disk soon and will be back on PT. Love and miss you all!! Have a great holiday!

Thanks for the thread David. (((hugs)))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hi Donna! I got yer phone call.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

whew, well that's one worry that's gone away! I was afraid to ask because I was afraid of the answer. Thanks for letting us know David. AND Donna!

Good luck, Donna. If PT wishes can do it, you'll ace the interview!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

The interview went very well. I was all decked out in my blue suit and heels (I haven't worn heels in years!!) I'll know definitely by Friday.

A little dilemma though. The woman from the adult shop called and offered me the seasonal job. I have to go in today at 3. The problem is the funeral home job will be a very crazy schedule, nights, weekends, sometimes on call. So that would kind make working at the adult shop impossible. I'd hate to give this job up IN CASE I get this funeral home job, because I did this once before and the job fell through.

I'll let ya know what happens.

BTW, I'll be getting a disk from Highstream hopefully by the end of the week and will be online as soon as I download it. So, I'll see you guys soon!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna honey, I'm praying that you get some kind of job, be it at the funeral home or the adult store. Either one because at least you will have a steady paycheck! Love you, Donna, {{{{HUGS}}}}!