Thread: Animal Rescuers!!!!

Animal Rescuers!!!!

I just want to relate this story for those who are rescuing and adopting and to remind those who don't spay and netur you pets and free ads.
    We have a 18 year old young man being charged with animal abuse here ., and a little 6yr old girl who is heart broken about the kittens her mom gave away.
    The young man used the kittens from a free ad to train his hounds for lion hunting (Not making an issue of hunting OK)
    (infact most all of the lion guys here are sick over this case) . I won't go in to the grafic details but he has been getting kittens for a while. The are tring to really buld this case (he told the tV people he'll just keep doing it. (A&&hole) So if he got any from you to call such and such. I guess they have gotten lot of calls.
    But they interveiwed the little girl and her stupid mom. I say stupid becouse 1) didn't spay the cat. 2) told the kid (maybe 6 years old ) what happened to the kittens.3) let the kid be interveiwed by the press!!!!
    Our loal spay and nuter task force has made sure we were on evey time this story runs . Telling about low or no cost programs we run.

The purpose of my telling this is Don't give away sell for a highr price (he said he never would pay for them) and check,check ,and check again the homes they are going too. Please also push spay and Nutering . I was just sickened at this story. 5 week old kittens .

Lots of SICKOS in this world!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You don't want to know....
    www.goldengreyhounds.com
    Let their last race be into your life!