Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our First Snow of the Year

Awww
    Great pics! I love the captions too! hehe

Originally posted by elizabethann
    I get a kick out of the jacket! I think your dog owns a nicer winter jacket than me!
    haha Same here...I'd rather look nice than be warm so I freeze every winter wearing my fancy girly coats. lol

Cute pics LOL! I sure wish we would get some snow here! I think it might actually snow here again this year though. Keeping fingers crossed!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

We got our first snow today, it started snowing last night and there was snow on the ground when I got up, maggie was hyper when she saw her first snow this morning!

-Cute pics!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Great pictures, great looking doggies.

Robin

I have to say that these are just some of the cutest pictures ever! I was going to get that same exact coat for Angus.
    Thanks for sharing!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Great pictures! They are all great, but i think this one is really cute:

Don't you love the snow? By the way, I LOVE Germany. It's one of my favorite countries. I have a friend that lives there, but we have kind of lost track of each other.

Thanks! I always feel a little lacking of camera skills when it comes to my pets...They always move before I get the shot I was going for. hehe All the more fun I suppose! The coat I got them is a very good coat. It keeps them warm and dry other than their exposed parts.

Originally posted by Miranda_Rae
    Great pictures! They are all great, but i think this one is really cute:

Don't you love the snow? By the way, I LOVE Germany. It's one of my favorite countries. I have a friend that lives there, but we have kind of lost track of each other.
    Thanks! That's one of my favorite snow pics of her! I love snow, just not the mess and inconvience of LOTS of it. hehe I have fallen in love with Germany and their people! There is nothing like this beautiful country! Well I suppose I am kinda partial to our good ol' US of A! hehe I think I have forgotten what it's like to live there. I hope I don't lose contact with my friends from here. Though it would be hard to with my bestfriend because I am the God-Mother of her children! I don't have kids yet but I'm LOVING everyone elses! Furry or not!