Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stimpy

Stimpy

Oh my, what a impressive orangie Stimpy is!! I love the story how he found his foreverhome. It is so true, it is our cats who choose us, and not the other way round!! Love ye STimpy!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello,
    Stimpy is a beautiful cat and I hope that the diabetes can be controlled. I hate it when an animal gets this disease. They can't talk to tell you they are sick. I'm glad he found a caring person.

What an adorable orangie to start off the morning! Congrats on cotd Stimpy!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh Stimpy what a gorgeous, gorgeous boy you are! It sounds like you picked the purrfect person. I'm glad you are such a good boy for all your vet visits and meds.

Congrats on being the COTD! Enjoy your special day Stimpy!!

From Decker with Love

Hey there Stimpy man!! You have such a handsome face - with lots of character and spunk! I hope you continue to deal well with your diabetes little guy!! Congrats to Stimpy!!

I've been down the road with the diabetes & shots. My favorite baby developed diabetes about age 9. We gave him daily shots & monitored his health very closely. He lived another 10 years. Thanks to the dedication and advancements in the field we were able to enjoy our time with him as long as possible. Cause you know, some of these babies, like Stimpy, are just too sweet!

The Orange Found Cats,are now convinced,that Orange Cats,are taking over COTD,and see Stimpy,as yet more proof.And Stimpy,at the Cat Mas arty,we will get you something,that you can eat,and enjoy,and our Feeder,is diabetic,and we can eat,whaty he eats! A Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW To Superb Stimpy COTD.Orange CATS RULE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't come to congratulate cats often, Stimpy. But you are GORGEOUS! Congrats on being COTD

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Stimpy
    You are a very handsome fellow, indeed!
    You look so laid back in your picture, I couldn't help but grin.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

sweet STIMPY

Mew, meeeow, Stimpy. We hope you live a very, very long life. What your person said:

I don't know what I'll ever do without him.
    Reading that, mew-mew, I know you chose the right human to be your purrent.

My purrents have had to say goodbye to darling dogs, cats, and birds over their lives. My KatMa said it is absolutely unfair that the lifespan of beloved pets are soooooooo much shorter than their humans.

When my human brother, Mark (11 at the time) and Tiggy began sharing their lives on September 21st, 1985, Mark put his finger on Tiggy's paw a la ET movie [Elliot & ET touched fingers]. Mark then wished that Tiggy would live as long as Mark.

Our treasured Tiggy lived to be 15, purrecious Paddy Paws to 16, pretty Princess to 15 and delightful Bobby the Dog to 17 1/2. The day we must say goodbye is very difficult. We mourn. Then one day the loving memories of each pet who shared their lives with humans are transformed into wonderful treasures that humans can access at any time!

Live long, healthy, happy and cherished by your human who loves you with a love that defies description. That is how my KatMa and Paw-Paw feel about me. Life is great! You are our darling Cat of the Day...celebrate!
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 11-21-2004 at 12:45 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Stimpy! What a very special Sunday honoree you are, sweet orange boy No doubt a higher power intervened that faterful day, leading to your furever human Was there ever any doubt she was the one and only? As mom to a sugar kitty msyelf, I know the level of devotion it takes to assure your good health and well being! And there is no doubt, you are in the best of paws As your Mom well knows, each and every day with our beloved furkids is a blessing from above, time to be cherished. And Stimpy, I hope for you and your wonderful human many, many more happy, love filled years together! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Stimpy, our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweet Stimpy from Sandra and sugar kitty Mr. B and brother Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so happy to hear you were taken in and given a proper home, but am sorry about your diabetes. Hope you don't let that get you down, Stimpy. It is a manageable illness and with the love and devotion your guardian shows toward you, along with your cooperation, you should lead a happy, long life now! Blessings to you and your special caregiver!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Stimpy and his Human

What an unforgettable tale of compassion and loyalty! I'm so touched by the circumstances of the meeting and also the devotion to Stimpy's health needs. We need more Humans like you in the world.

Stimpy is a gorgeous companion and I'm sure he nurtures you back in ways you can't explain. Keep up the devotion - that's the stuff that makes "life worth livin"!

He's a picture of contentment. All he knows is that he found his human and life is good. DKS222's post above is interesting. Hopefully, Stimpy will have similar success. Good luck.

What beautiful eyes!