Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm needing lots of Pet Talk Prayers please.....

Lynne, prayers, positive thoughts and love on the way for your Diane, and for you and the rest of the family too.

{{hugs}}
    Chris

Lynne, thinking of you today and hoping you have had a good update on Diane.

Hugs to you.

Lynne, I'm so sorry to read this today. How hard for you to be so far away from Diane. It must make you feel so helpless.

Please let us know how Diane is doing when you can.

Hugs hugs and more hugs to you tonight. Take care.

Thank you, Thank you so much for all your words help - I've lurked and read them - but didn't feel up to replying til now.

I've spoken to Diane about 4pm our time - it was 10am with her - she even managed a shower this morning. Yesterday she ate some jello and a popsicle and some saltines (to everyojne who speaks English!! Thats: jelly, icepop and crackers - LOL)
    She's on a really good pain medication - I didn't write it down so of course I've forgotten the name - duh!
    Jason's been marvellous - to and fro all the time - he even went back last night to read her a bedtime story!
    They've been told the move can go ahead - BUT Diane has to sit in a chair - - - and point!!! She admitted it's going to be hard - but she'll do it because it's helping her get well. As long as she has her crafting materials to hand, she'll be happy.

I don't think they will let her home today - she's hoping for tomorrow.

I spoke to her about going over - she reckons they can manage - and if I go - get this - I'll spend all my time looking after her - - - yes and???? At least it made me laugh.

I told her I went to bed early last night and took all three cats (they normally sleep in the kitchen with the door shut!) and was so glad to have a cuddle - that nearly had her crying.

I phoned Donand told him I've spoken to her - naturally he's thrilled and keeps saying - If you want to go - make sure you get home in time for Christmas!!!! Bless him! He'll actually be home a week on Tuesday - hurray.

Oh I did tell her lots of Pet Talkers were praying for her and she sounded so taken aback - thrilled and pleased too.

Oh Karen - the baby is due 11th May.

I'll keep the 'uppiedates' coming - once again - thank you all so much. xxx

Love Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

((((HUGS)))) Lynne!!! I'm just now reading this for the first time, and boy am I relieved to hear that she and baby are doing fine! What a horrible scare she and all of you had!!! Bless her heart .... that had to have been just awful. Well, thank God, it is all behind them now .... but we will continue to remember each of them in prayer!

Please do keep us updated!!

Love,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Lynne, I think what Diane is telling you is that maybe you should save your money for now and plan on a trip say....ummm around May 9th - and then plan on staying for a while.

You know, sitting in a chair and pointing where you want things to be placed doesn't sound too bad.

Thank God she is alright. Although her diet is rather skim for now isn't it?

Big hugs to you..........glad you had the kitties snuggle with you.....there isn't anything like some furry nurses when you are feeling down.

Thank God, it's better! I'd feel helpless too, Lynne! I'm glad she's better and that she has such a wonderful husband to take care of her.

Lynne, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I'm relieved to hear that your daughter is doing better and that the baby is also okay. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way and your daughters way too. Please take care. {{{{HUGS}}}

I'm happy to hear the positive update today Lynne. I was worried since I first saw your post.
    I'm sure speaking to her made you feel a lot better.

Continuted prayers for your family.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

prayers on the way. I hope she's feeling better- ((((((HUGS))))))
    ~Dev

Wonderful to hear such a postitive update, Lynne...and I pray that the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly. We moms can't help but worry. I have 2 of those long distance grand angels myself..(ages 3 and 5) and it stinks when you can't be there to give our kids/grands a hug to make things better..

I know you are so excited for May to roll around!

Originally posted by gini
    Lynne, I think what Diane is telling you is that maybe you should save your money for now and plan on a trip say....ummm around May 9th - and then plan on staying for a while.
    Your dead right Gini - she's asked us both to be there for the birth. I'm just so thrilled.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I'm sorry I missed this before, Lynne, but glad to hear you daughter is doing better! How scary for all of you!!

*breathes a sigh of relief* It sounds like things are moving in a positive direction.

Continued prayers and healing thoughts for Diane and the baby.

*HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Of coarse I'll keep her in my prayers.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright