Thread: Gene

Gene

what a wonderful story, what a loving family that finds "room" in both their hearts and homes to offer to their pets......you are just soooo beautiful.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

Lucky Gene! You are a beauty, congratulations.

Gentle Gene,who says that Bl;ack cats,.are Bad Luck,actually in Wales,Spain,and China,theyare omens,of Good Fortune.And Gene,you have obviously beem Very Good Luck,for Your Guardians! A Hearty Found Cat Yowl,to Gentle Gene COTD! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I just had to post after reading this story.

My two 1.5 year old cats, Piper and Lia, came from the exact same place!

I adopted them from the Southside Animal Shelter's adoption event at the Petsmart on US 31!

They are such a joy, as I'm sure Gene is also.

Look at that happy little face. A stay at the shelter was worth it for her. It let her find a great life, and her expression says she knows it.

Gene
    What a midnight beauty you are!
    I love those eyes! I bet you could charm the warts off a frog just by giving him a look from those beautiful eyes of yours.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on the wonderful forever home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my! What an exquisite beauty you are Gene! I gasped when I laid eyes on your stunning photo! Your Mom picked the perfect royal blue backdrop to highlight your gleaming, black coat and beautiful, sparkling eyes! You're simply gorgeous!

Gene, I'm so glad you and your fur family found your way to such a caring rescue group...And finally, one happy day, your forever family stepped in to take you home furever! And though your uncle was unable to keep you, in a flash your Mom was there to scoop you up and make you her own Now it's nothing but good times and happy days there in sunny Arizona with your loving Mom and fur sis Mojo!!! What a fairy tale ending Gene, I wish for you all many, many wonderful, love filled years together! Congratulations to you beautiful, Gene, our very special Saturday CAT OF THE DAY! Have a joyful day of celebration, sweetheart! Much love and lots of warm purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gene, I too think you are absolutely beautiful, your eyes look so pretty and happy too!! I am so glad to hear that you have the life a sweet cat such as you deserves. I have always believed black cats are the greatest!! Congrats on your special day, lovely one!!
    That feline fanatic.

What a sexy black lady! Gene, you are sooo precious. What big, gorgeous eyes you have and such sleek fur! Congrats to Beauuutiful and Sweet GENE!!

Gene

What a lovely story! Your purrsons are very special indeed. You and Mojo have a very kind human family.

I love PetSmart...there is none yet in Montreal, Canada but I do visit the one in Plattsburgh, NY evey so often. In fact I'll be there next Saturday, November 27th!

Live long & healthy, happy & always loved and cherished sweet Gene.
    Noli Me Tangere

wow Gene! you are the most BEAUTIFUL Black cat i've ever seen!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on being pet of the day! i hope you have an extra special day!!

Gene, you are such a beautiful black kitty! I love your shiny fur and bright green eyes. You look very sweet and contented. Thanks to your uncle for adopting a rescue kitty and to your mom for re-adopting you. Your mommy loves you very much. I hope you, Mojo, and mommy have many more happy and healthy years together, dear Gene.