Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carmichael [Prince Charming]

Blog Entries

Carmichael [Prince Charming]

Mew, meeeow Carmichael you are, without doubt, one of the handsomest boy cats I've ever seen. Purrrrr, purrrrr!

You are delightful to look at and what a wonderful bio. Your Mommy was very lucky you came back before she moved; she is obviously the one you needed to have for your forever person. And you, Mr. Cat are awesome...a true Prince Charming!!

Have a wonderful life with your Mommy -- a long, healthy life filled with love so you and your Mommy can love each other for many, many years.

To your Mommy: My KatMa & Paw-Paw took me off the street and insisted I become an indoor kitty. At first I protested because I wanted to guard my Palace and the estate. Later I realized my purrents were right and being an indoor cat means I am always safe. Treasures should not be left outside! Mew, Carmichael's Mommy -- I am thankful you keep your beautiful boy inside.

p.s.: Carmichael, your Mommy has captured a spot in my heart -- the way all the Cats of the Day claim a spot in my purrents hearts!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

what a sweet "gotcha" story.......you look like a real lover-boy....congratulations on being cotd!!!

Congratulations, Carmichael. What a nice story. You are a beautiful boy.

Carmichael, your winsome, sweet face drew me over from the doggie side this morning. I just had to tell you what a handsome boy you are! And what a heartwarming story your person told..how you showed up just in time to move with your meant to be person.

I hope that today is filled with all things happy. Congratulations sweetie.

What a handsome boy, and WHAT TIMING!! Many, many years of health and happiness to you, Carmichael!

Congrats on COTD. He looks like a younger version of my Lamoni.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

AllThe Found Cats,especially the Orange Organization,are glad that Charming Carmichael,was able,to find you gain,and that that Great Orangie,has a Furr Ever Home,where he will never be cold,or hungry,ever again.A GianticFound Cast Yowl,to Charming Carmichael COTD! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WHAT an absolute beauty!! You are so strikingly handsome Carmichael, with that manly jaw, those bedroom eyes and that impressive form! WOW! You look very at peace. Congrats to Carmichael!!

What a handsome orange and white morsel you are, Carmichael! I love the gotcha story. Enjoy your special day. Maybe you can get a nice walk on your leash.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Carmichael
    What a handsome fellow you are, indeed!
    I'm so glad you found your mommy before she moved away!
    My four cats are cheering for you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmichael AKA Prince Charming

Carmichael, are very beautiful & handsome. Your Cinderella is so lucky to have found her Prince Charming! May you have many happy years together.
    Noli Me Tangere

You ARE a Prince of many charms, dear, darling Carmichael! What a heartwarming, enchanted tale of rescue your loving human shares with us! And as we hope for in all of our fairy tales, yours is one with a happy, happy ending I feel a special bond with you and your sweet story, Carmichael as I too have a little orange and white furry Prince Charming who has taken to making daily visits at my door, eager for a little loving and some treats I'm so happy to know that you and your Cinderella are living one glorious life, there in your palace! What a heavenly match! Heartfelt wishes for a lifetime of good health, unconditional love and friendship! Congratulations to you precious Carmichael, our very special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Lots of love, warm hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweet boy

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A very handsome cat. And a lucky one, too. If he had come back to his chosen human and found his chance for life moved away, imagine how he would have felt, and what might have become of him. Congratulations.

Carmichael, you are a very beautiful cat! And a very lucky cat to come back just in time to move across town with your mom. I would love to see you getting a horsie ride on your grandma's back. Just don't dig your "spurs" in! Carmicheal, you are a wonderful COTD and I hope you had a big celebration with your family who loves you so much.

Carmicheal

Carmicheal would like me to thank you all for your kind comments. Yes he seems to be pretty happy having been selected as a Cat of the Day. He eveCarmin got his favorite treat to celebrate, fish food flakes.

Thanks!
    Carmicheal's Mommy