Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm in LOVE!!!

I'm in LOVE!!!

i was just lookin around at petfinder today and found this guy. i have never wanted a dog this bad! i am talking to my mom as soon as she gets home. he's in texas so i'll need to do a transport. here he is...

his name is Coffee

wish me luck! i REALLY hope this works out!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Good luck!!
    That sure is one cute dog!! And it has such a cute name!!
    lol, I can never go to petfinder anymore, everytime I go there I fall in love with every pet I see, resulting in me bugging my mum to let me have 'just one more pet'. lol, I went to petfinder.com yesterday, fell in love with a beautiful long/medium haired white kitten.... yes, I plan on begging mum for this one, too!

dane eh???? How old is he... He is cute... What did your mom say?

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

mom hasn't come home yet. i can't wait till she does though! his notes don't say how old he is, but it says he's young. i have wanted a dane my whole life,but a dane/mastiff cross is good enough! i go on petfinder everyday s i'm used to the torture. here are his notes by the way...

Notes: Sweet gentle giant. Surrendered by his owners, who tired of having him in the house. He is a VERY well mannered house dog. At the shelter, he keeps his kennel clean, always holding it until he gets to go for a walk in the grass. Very loyal, loving dog. Adoption fee $20. Sterilization and rabies vaccine required.

20$ thats it! ... Do you think your mom woulod say yes... I hope so cuz at a price like that any idiot could adopt him thinking they wanted a big dog.... I hope your mom says yes I really do... I don't see the mastiff in him... Definate dane though, he looks shorter, but if he;s young he may still be growing Good luck!! Let us know ASAP!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

yeah i think she will say yes,but ya never know. the fee isn't bad at all! i had a hard time seeing the mastiff in him too. i will let you all know as soon as i know.

Wow! $20?! That really is a great fee! I mean, we adopted Ethan for $40, and other shelters around here even go as high as $100+! I really hope your mom says yes, he seems like such a sweet dog!

fees are really starting to be outrages i know!the fee for adopting at the humane society in Terre Haute,IN is $110. i've seen as high as $300!

Wow!!! $300?!?! Thats going a bit high. I can understand if the animal had gone through a lot of medical work and vet bills, but thats still a high price!

you'd think so,but that's how all their dogs go for. they say if you can't pay that much then you obviosly aren't that good of an owner. i only payed $85 for beanie and i think i make a dern good owner!

Yeah, you shouldn't have to pay $300 just so they think you would be a good owner! We got both of our dogs for around $40 a peice, and who cares if they are spoiled rotton, they act happy every single day here! (except when they get an occasional virus, like the ones that all dogs usually get eventually.)

i hope that someday they realize you don't have to pay that much to prove you are a good owner.

i wish my mom would get home!i think i'm gonna excite myself to death!

He's a beauty for sure! If he was closer to here, I bet I'd find a home for him in a heartbeat!

I really hope she allows you to get him! He is such a cutie!

Is your mum is much more easy going when it comes to animals?

lol, if so, that far from what my mum is like. I am almost afraid to ask her for the kitten I want Ah well, I will still ask! (It took me over 2 years to convince her to let me have Frisk-man!)

wow he's beautiful! Danes are my 2nd favourite dog.Good Luck and hopefully you can get him?? Where in Texas is he?? Im in Houston right now.

Kodie cost us $90. $300!! you could buy a new purebred puppy for that much ive never heard of it being so expensive