Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Gracie and Gabriel pictures....

More Gracie and Gabriel pictures....

with a little bit of Abner thrown in as well. It was quite the weekend at our house as Gracie was sick this weekend. The pictures are from during the week just before she got sick.

These two little monkeys are just a bit of a hand full. Poor Abner still is not sure what to do about them but as everyone knows Abner is a good boy and is beginning to tolerate them pretty well.

Abner says he is so glad when they wrestle with each other than try to wrestle with him.

After all that playing it is time for a nap.....

Gracie...

Gabe...

I hope everyone enjoyed.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Abner really looks as if he is missing his peace and quiet

But G+G are too sweet- especially when they sleep

Gracie,and Gabriel,are becoming stelth Cats,ready,to ambush Abner,at the drop,of a paw,and they are apidly rounding,into the fine Cats,that they will become.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I like how in the 4th pic, after Abner sees it's wrestle time - he's otta there! "No wrestling for me, thank you very much!"

They are so adorable! But they are getting so big. Can't they stay tiny for just a little while longer?

And I sure hope Gracie is feeling better.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

My heart is melting at those adorble pictures! How sweet are those two babies?!

Too friggin' cute!!!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    You made my day....no week Meg! I adore the pictures of Gracie & Gabe all curled up napping after a good wrestling match. Abner is so funny slinking around the corner of the chair to see what's going on. Hope both babies start feeling better soon.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

What precious little furry kids
    Thanks for sharing photos with us.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

OMG, what precious little babies!!! Don't you love the wrestling matches?? But, the sweet sleepy pictures have to be my favorites, I think - like rechargeable batteries getting all full of pee and vinegar for the next few hours of mischief!!

They look as if they feel right at home anyway! Abner is a very cuddly boy and I'm glad he is at least interested in the new babies.

I hope Gracie is feeling a bit better.

Oh Meg ... those pictures are so adorable! I don't know, but I think Abner might be considering a little involvement in the wrestle fest!!!

I hope Gracie is all better now? They are precious babies!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

They're adorable Meg. I'm hoping to get a playmate for Mina soon.

Pardon me for asking, but I'm still trying to figure out what is suppose to be wrong with them. They look just fine to me.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Mina'smomma...if you look closely to Gabe's eyes....you will notice that he really does not have any real eyes lids...and if you were to see him in person and look at his eyes you would see that his eyes are very, very tiny. With Gracie she has an ulceration that completely covers one eye and her other eye has a partial ulceration. She has no sight out of the eye that is completely ulcerated.

This is how Gabe looks all the time....he is not squinting at the camera...it's just the way he looks all the time. Because his eyes are "deformed" he can only see shadows...but that does not stop him....his sense of hearing is unbelievable....he can tell when I pick up his feather toy when I'm upstairs and he is downstairs.

When you look at Gracie's right eye you can see how cloudy it is....and her left eye you will notice that it has that kind of "glow"...that is because that eye is close to normal...it's not very cloudy.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I keep sneaking back for more peeks LOL! Sweet little monkeys!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh I just figured that Gabe was squinting at the camera and Gracie had a bright blue eye. Well they are still adorable. They seem to function with out any problems so that is awesome too.

Thanks for replying, and I hope I didn't offend you.

They are adorable babies.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Precious! Love the sleepy pictures. Gracie looks like a little kitty angel in the picture where she is asleep.