Thread: Archie

Archie

I have the feeling that Sandra held out for me to have first dibs on Archie this morning!

Archie!!! What a "hunk" you are! And living right there at the ocean must be terrific for a water loving dog like you!! My girls, Honey and Lilly, said for you to "get in line" for the pool fund though. They're begging for the same thing! Seems like there could be a charity to help you beautiful water dogs fund your full sized swimming pools!

You have made my day, beautiful Archie!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

You Golden loving admirer,
    Logan, with Honey and Lilly

Archie, you are incredibly handsome!!! Love the picture... the setting.... you are beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
    CoraKiraand Sadie Mae

Star Light Star Bright
    I wish I may I wish I might
    See our Sadie's Star tonight

What a way to start the day by seeing a beautiful Golden boy like you Archie My two Golden's would love to swim with you sometime if you ever come to Pittsburgh. We have a pool you can swim in until your heart is content Congratulations on being Dog of the Day and Thank you for helping me have a GOLDEN day!

Oh Handsome Archie! I nearly broke into tears you are so awesome and fabulous and smart! Your beautiful photo and story took my breath away! You water-lovin boy! You deserve to be DOTD, every day!!

Archie,

Wish I could visit you in San Deigo and throw your retriever toy for you ... I would love to watch you prance around on the beach showing off! You're one gorgeous fellow. Congratulations on being DOTD!

Catwoman
    who loves Goldens

Oh my gosh, if that's not the perfect picture of a happy, healthy pup, I don't know what is!
    Archie, you're an incredibly beautiful doggie! I have a soft spot for you Golden boys! Have a happy day, sweetheart! Congrats!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

OH ARCHIE u r a buetiful dog your so buetiful congradulations on DOGOFTHEDAY i give you 2 thumps up alright!!!!:P

What a cutie you are!!! Enjoy your special day! Congrats to you!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hello Archie:
    What a beautiful Golden boy you are I would also love to see you prancing around in the beach. But, since it isn't possible, I send you my congratulations on your big day and many hugs, belly rubs,and kisses. My Golden girl liked your photo very much and she also sends her best.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

I guess you can tell, Archie!!! We just swoon over gorgeous golden guys like you! Handsome, sweet, smart and fun loving! What a guy!! How spectacular you must be, showing off "your stuff" as you prance and play by the ocean. And Archie, anytime you're in my area you can come swim in my pool with my lab Star!! Plenty of water sports and retrieving here! And keep nagging your humans for that pool! With a face and personality like yours, your family has to cave in eventually! Lots of love and well wishes to our MOST gorgeous golden boy, Archie, Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there sweet boy!! Glad to have a sweet representative like you for dotd from my area as well!! My dog is a beach boy too.

Archie, I think everybody has said it all, you are a very handsome boy and from San Diego too. I have to guess you come from Pacific Beach, Mission beach or maybe Coronado. Congradulations on being the most athletic Dog of the Day.

Archie, you are beautiful! I wish my Rott liked to swim like you do! Congrats on Dog of the Day!!!