Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRODIE & JOSIE *pics & updates*

BRODIE & JOSIE *pics & updates*

Funny story: Brodie cried a lot more last night in the bathroom. His room (the bathroom) is right next to Josie's room (she stays shut in her room at night) . . . my hubby woke up because of these two . . . the baby was crying and Josie was doing her low moaning cry. I think Brodie kept Josie up all night! Just wait till they move in together though . . . he'll really drive her nuts!

We took Brodie to the vet yesterday for his first set of shots & another de-wormer.

I'm glad to say that he has gained ONE OUNCE since Monday! He's now up to a whopping ONE POUND!

I wanted to give you all an idea about how big (or small) he is.

He's about the size of a beanie baby:

This is after we gave him a bath on Tuesday. I wanted to take more, but he was shaking and I hated to unwrap him any more.

And here he is just looking comfy & cozy. He's so spoiled already, as you can see:

Josie being herself, playing & being silly:

This one is especially for Eliot! She's striking a pose for you, buddy!

I can't wait to get them together & take pics of them loving on each other! (wishful thinking?)
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

They say,all Great Things,come in small packages,and Brave Brodie,certainly fits the bill.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

And seeing little Brodie growing up,before our eyes,will almost be like seeing My Dear Rb Mr Scrappy,again,they look so very much alike!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    And seeing little Brodie growing up,before our eyes,will almost be like seeing My Dear Rb Mr Scrappy,again,they look so very much alike!
    I'm so glad that you can see your dear Mr. Scrappy in my Brodie. I will definitely be posting TONS of pics, I'm sure, of this little guy! I'm already so in love with him!!!
    -christa

I'm in love with him too...he's so adorable and so tiny.

I can't wait for more pictures.

Aw!!! What a tiny little thing he is!!!! He's so adorable! I would be so in love with him. Oh wait, I already am!!! his little pink pawsies are SO CUTE!!! And Josie just looks STUNNING!! I can't wait to see them loving on each other either! It will happen!!

Josie is lovely and Brodie is just adorable!

Great pics!

He is such a little baby doll.

Maybe by having him cry and Josie respond, by the time you get them together her "motherly instincts" will have kicked in and she'll want to take care of the little sweetie, which will hopefully make the introductions quite easy.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Aaaawww!!! I have that same Beanie Baby Pounce and I had no idea Brodie was soooooo tiny

I am sure Josie will react with a motherly instinct when she meets that baby boy

Josie is a beauty! So elegant- and she knows it

I wonder whether she noticed the advances of a certain cowboy who is my nephew in the other thread?

Will you stop treating that boy so harshly! Look at how absused and neglected he is! LOL... that is one spoiled kitty cat if ever I saw one.

Nice to se you too josie. I'm sure Elliot loves his picture of you.

Brodie is so precious!!And your Josie is so beautiful.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Originally posted by Barbara
    I wonder whether she noticed the advances of a certain cowboy who is my nephew in the other thread?
    Yes, Josie did see handsome Eddie!
    -christa

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Maybe by having him cry and Josie respond, by the time you get them together her "motherly instincts" will have kicked in and she'll want to take care of the little sweetie, which will hopefully make the introductions quite easy.
    I HOPE you're right!!! I called my mom this morning & she said the same thing!

That would be something . . . maybe Josie's interest in the new baby is out of concern!?!?

*praying & wishing*
    -christa

Dear Josie,
    I am sending you headbumpies and I hope they make you feel better. I think you will start to like your new little brother, Brodie, very soon and that you will make a terrific big sister!! I was not too sure when Meowmie brought those two babies home but now I love them Your are still the TopCat and since you are the only girl - that makes you special anyway. You will always be special to me
    Yours furrever,
    Eliot

Awwww . . . that's too cute Debbie! Josie LOVES the pic of her & Eliot TOGETHER!!!
    -christa