Thread: Xtra cute Xander

Xtra cute Xander

Xander, who would not fall in love with your blue eyes, your cute brown face and your white socks.

You are an adorable baby boy and we are so happy you and your sister (is she as cute as you are?) found their furrever home.

And it sounds as if you really appreciate it.

Have a fun and cuddly day today, sweet boy

Your blue eyes are smashing, Xander!! I'm so happy for you that you found a happy forever-home, together with your sister!!
    Have a great COTD-day
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Dearest Xander, U R another good reason to "grow-your-own"! If I thought I'd find a Xander hiding among the tomatoes and beans, I'd garden too! Veggies schmeggies--I'd want to fill MY gardening basket with Xanders!

What a gorgeous Snowshoe Siamese boy you are! I love your white mustache and blue eyes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The Question,is who would let that Little Treasure,roam loose,to face the potential dangers,of the Outdoors?What a sweet Little Cat,and you will be blessed a BILLION times,over,for giving Xander,and Buffy,thier Furr Ever Homes.An XXXXTRA Big Found Cat XXXXXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLL WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Xander COTD,and Buffy,Too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Xander, what a breathtaking beauty you are! I know, you're a boy, but how else can I describe your exquisite coloring, unique markings and those spectacular blue eyes???

What a heartwarming tale of rescue your human shares with us today! Imagine finding you and sister Buffy, hiding there amongst the peas and carrots What furry treasures your human unearthed that lucky day! I'm so happy to know that you and your sister are now a part of a most wonderful and loving family! I hope you and Buffy and all of your fubsiblings and proud human enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration! Lots of hugs and kisses to our extra special, most deserving honoree, Xander the Xtra Cute
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-12-2004 at 11:21 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Xander, here was your Mom in the community garden, perhaps tending to the flowers and other plants - AND SHE PICKED YOU!

It seems to me as though she picked the very best thing to appear in that garden on that day.

You are so adorable and I do know of a lovely Snowshoe girl named Lexi that would fall head over heels in love with you. She might be a tad older than you, but you still would make a lovely couple.

Congratulations, not only as our very special COTD, but on having such incredible luck to be given a wonderful, loving home.

And there is no question that you deserve it!

Xander
    Gosh, I'd eat lots more veggies if I could find you in the garden!
    What a handsome boy you are! I love those big blue eyes!
    It's so wonderful that not only you, but your sister, both found your loving forever home together!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that handsome boy pose! What a lovely cat you are Xander - such wonderful markings and pretty eyes! Congrats to Darling Xander!!

From the looks, (and sound, if he likes to talk), doesn't Xander have a little Siamese in him? He and his sister can enjoy their good fortune even more as those New York winter winds start to blow. Hope he gets plenty of belly rubbin' on his special day.

Oh Zander,I bet you are sweeter then the ripest tomato or yummiest piece of fruit in that whole garden !! I sure wish I had found you amongst my lovely flowers, as pretty as they are, you would still out shine them all!
    Congratulations Sweet Pea, you have definently earned the honor!!
    That feline fanatic.

Xander, you are a beautiful kitty! I love your bright blue eyes and snowshoe markings. I agree that you are part Siamese too. What were your and Buffy doing wandering the garden? Kitties don't much like vegetables! Your mom sure picked a treasure the day she picked you and Buffy. Much happiness to you dear Xander.

Snowshoe kitties are a weakness of mine, and you are a glorious example, handsome Xander! So happy you found a loving home with your sibling, and congrats on being such a spectacular COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs