Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your cats eat crazy things????

Do your cats eat crazy things????

MooShoo is absolutely NUTS about cheese flavored popcorn!!! When I'm eating it, he won't leave me alone!! I try to give him the pieces without kernels in them. He also loves yogurt, oatmeal and mashed potatoes.

Go figure.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    My two go nuts for my breakfast cereal which is usually some low-carb nuts & bolts high fiber stuff with soy milk ....

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Does glass count? What about plastic? Fur/Fuzz?

Sami and Basie are going to be the death of me, stresswise. They both enjoy eating things that will cut and/or clog their insides and it freaks me out. Little bratties!

As far as food, yes. They like anything I'm putting in my mouth, even if they don't prefer the taste.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Sasha LOVES LOVES LOVES lettuce. IF we are eating a salad, she is all up in our faces! You would think we were eating tuna steaks. She adores lettuce over any kind of meat. Crazy girl!

Filou eats mainly crazy things. Like mango and avocado. And Thai chicken. And olives.

Tigris only has one strange addiction: tomato or veggie juice

Mina likes to go after anything my fiance is eating. She leaves me alone unless I'm drinking soy milk. Yesterday she got her come and uppins. She grabbed a pizza roll from my fiance's plate on the table and dropped it the moment she got the taste of his hot sauce in her mouth. (I wouldn't want that stuff either) Anyways she made a b-line for her water dish after that and then I gave her some soy milk to help cool her poor mouth.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Moo also likes soy nuts.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

The Found Cats love Potato Chips,cheese variety,please,Cheese,Scrambled Eggs,Steak fat,Deli Turkey,PorkChops,an odd bit,of fried Poatao,and Whipped Cream.And Buttermilk,goes over big here,too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maya eats " cat-normal food " . But Inka is a weirdo
    Yesterday, I was eating "Kroepoek". That is that kind of chips you get at a Chinese restaurant. Guess who came and begged for a piece?? Yup, Inka! And she ate it all up!!
    Last summer she always wanted to lick my ice-cream, and on this picture, you can see her eat some of my cake-filled-with-yellow cream

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Between Mango and Peaches: escargot, chicken masala, cocktail shrimp, corn, bacon, papaya, white wine and flavored martinis (Peaches only) and just about anything we eat. The Abys think our food is theirs and our Tabby just likes her dry food with no interest in people food. Odd, huh?
    Randy

The only weird thing Kylie eats is Dill pickle juice. If I am eating Dill pickles she will lick the juice off the plate.
    Kloe - maybe just being a kitten (?) wonder when she gets bigger if she will change but anything that is on my plate Kloe has to have her face in. It is quite annoying! I usually just move her as to not start a bad habit!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Hmm..

My Puff and Stash and Squeekers will eat just about anything. Hannah wont eat but a teenie tiny bit of chicken every once in a while and add cheese to her list. The craziest things my cats eat is: Sweet peas out of the can, Doritos, carrots (dont ask me, they just steal them from the rabbit), bread, cheetos, and dont forget pizza. I told you, just about anything

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I can't turn my back on a bagel or the cream cheese will mysteriously disappear. Eepie loves it! And once, I caught her licking the mayo out of the jar!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Lulu loves olives!
    She goes nuts when she smells them, starts to meow and rub with my legs. I now give them to her as a treat.

The most awful thing she eats................fresh flies. She cathes them and eats them instantly. Jak

Originally posted by karyn674

The most awful thing she eats................fresh flies. She cathes them and eats them instantly. Jak
    Oh, I know about that! I was working a crossword puzzle as I do right before I go to sleep and a fly landed on my book. In that moment between when I saw it and before I could move to smack it, Grey Girl jumped up and sucked it right down like it was a Tootsie Roll!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!