Thread: Wonderful News!!!!!

Wonderful News!!!!!

Fawnie's new hooman came today with a friend. I felt totally at ease with these two women. Nancy fell instantly in love with Fawnie and knew that her boy Sherman would also love her (he's an orange Maine Coon). Well, much to my surprize, she took one look at Carly, fell in love and asked if she could adopt her too!!!! Carly, who is normally very shy, took to Nancy quickly. I was a little sad but at the same time elated that Carly and Fawnie would be together. Tomorrow is Doogie's day!

Will keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by moosmom; 11-17-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow! How wonderful that the two girls will have each other - hope their new brother likes 'em both!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! What a happy ending! Carly and Fawnie with an orange Maine Coon! Sounds perfect to me .... but then I am a teeny tiny bit prejudiced when it comes to orange Maine Coons!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Happy news!

If you feel this good about it then theymust have been good people. I'm glad the rehoming is going so well.
    What am I doing wrong? I can't find homes for any of my porch kitties!!

That's great news Donna. Sounds like the perfect home for them.

Have a safe trip tomorrow and have fun with DDM.

From Decker with Love

Jazzcat,

Thanks! I just got off the phone with Val and firmed up our plans to meet up at the Wood County rest area, just North of exit 161, the Findlay Park exit.

Doogie is moping around since Fawnie left. But I know deep down in my heart that Fawnie and Carly will have a wonderful home once they've adjusted.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

That is wonderful news! Now you know both babies will be comfortable because they have each other in their nw home.

Donna, this is such good news. With Fawnie and Carly being able to stay together, I think the intro into a new home will make it easier for them.

Let us know how everything goes with Doogie and KAK tomorrow.

I know this must be so hard on you. My prayers are with you that you can get through all of this by keeping the faith.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh how wonderful that they she adopted both Fawnie and Carly. I know Sherman will just love them.

I'm sad..yet happy....
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Nov 11th,will now be Fawnies Gotcha Day,and it couldnt have happened,to a nicer CAT!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I got an update this morning on how Fawnie and Carly are doing. They're finally settling into their new home with Sherman, the four-legged man of the house. Nancy has Carly and Fawnie in a room with baby gates up so they can see and smell Sherman. Looks like everything is working out quite well. I really miss them both, but relieved they have each other in their new home.

Happy news Donna!!! I know it must feel so good to know your babies have settled in so nicely and happily - shows how well adjusted they are